Home

Old 04-16-2019, 01:37 PM   #1913
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
That's only because you had to lower the quarter minutes to do so, I'm not interested in playing anything that doesn't work with 15 minute Quarters in a Football game. 60 minutes of football and my stats look just fine.
Too each his own and I'm not the only one.

You can continue to be the contrarian and troll this thread. Say what you want, but i wonít see it. After all these years, i finally had to figure out the ignore button on OS and thatís saying something. Just not worth the time. Just hate that potential new users will see you bad mouth stuff you havent even tried and i wonít be there to defend it. Everybody else in the thread loves this stuff but you.

Go play one of the 512 regular season games so your sliders will work all in the love of seeing 15 minutes on the clock. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Guys, if you could, tap on cdcools name and youíll see ignore user, please mash it. We stop entertaining him, heíll go away. He just doesnít get it. Haters gonna hate. Nothing we can do. Been nice to him long enough and tried to tolerate, but the better my sliders or ideas get, the worse he gets. This dudeís stuck in his ways. Whatís strange is he keeps coming to the thread. He brings absolutely nothing to the table. Never has. Time we even further reduce this dude by ignoring him. Heís the only person that ever says anything negative in this thread. Jealousy does crazy things to a man. All you guys are pretty cool, but there always has to be that one.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-16-2019, 01:49 PM   #1914
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Iíve used Countless slider sets on this thread for Madden and other games. Iíve used Tommyís, Joshís, Armors, cdcool, etc, etc. I appreciate everyoneís work, their testing and just in general everything they do for the community. Not everyone is going to agree with someoneís approach. there is no need to be rude to one and another about this. Itís simple as I donít agree and go on with your day. We all should be trying to work together to make Madden better then what we are giving yearly that isnít all that fantastic lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #1915
MVP

New update is downloading. Will give impressions later in the day. Havenít seen patch notes yet. About to leave the house, game will be ready when i get back. Tell me what you guys are seeing.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2019, 01:57 PM   #1916
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
You can continue to be the contrarian and troll this thread. Say what you want, but i wonít see it. After all these years, i finally had to figure out the ignore button on OS and thatís saying something. Just not worth the time. Just hate that potential new users will see you bad mouth stuff you havent even tried and i wonít be there to defend it. Everybody else in the thread loves this stuff but you.

Go play one of the 512 regular season games so your sliders will work all in the love of seeing 15 minutes on the clock. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Guys, if you could, tap on cdcools name and youíll see ignore user, please mash it. We stop entertaining him, heíll go away. He just doesnít get it. Haters gonna hate. Nothing we can do. Been nice to him long enough and tried to tolerate, but the better my sliders or ideas get, the worse he gets. This dudeís stuck in his ways. Whatís strange is he keeps coming to the thread. He brings absolutely nothing to the table. Never has. Time we even further reduce this dude by ignoring him. Heís the only person that ever says anything negative in this thread. Jealousy does crazy things to a man. All you guys are pretty cool, but there always has to be that one.

You started the troll, and now you canít take it. You give yourself a lot of credit, if you think Iím jealous.. LOL

Does this mean you canít post in my thread also, I hope so.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 04-16-2019 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:04 PM   #1917
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Iíve used Countless slider sets on this thread for Madden and other games. Iíve used Tommyís, Joshís, Armors, cdcool, etc, etc. I appreciate everyoneís work, their testing and just in general everything they do for the community. Not everyone is going to agree with someoneís approach. there is no need to be rude to one and another about this. Itís simple as I donít agree and go on with your day. We all should be trying to work together to make Madden better then what we are giving yearly that isnít all that fantastic lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks man!
He appears to have a personal issue, I donít care enough to have one.
Old 04-16-2019, 02:05 PM   #1918
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Thanks man!
He appears to have a personal issue, I donít care enough to have one.
You say you don't care, but you continually come in this thread and respond? LOL
You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his *ss quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O. as a team! That's what people know us as! - Nick Saban
Old 04-16-2019, 02:07 PM   #1919
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
You say you don't care, but you continually come in this thread and respond? LOL

He does the same, my responses have not been personal. Calling on everyone to block me..LOL

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Operation Sports
Old 04-16-2019, 02:23 PM   #1920
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
New update is downloading. Will give impressions later in the day. Havenít seen patch notes yet. About to leave the house, game will be ready when i get back. Tell me what you guys are seeing.
Anybody finds the patch notes, please post a link here. Canít find any. Roadman said this patch had more to do with MUT, so maybe weíre safe.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »