Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 04-17-2019, 12:13 PM   #1929
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr141986
It also makes the o line play to their tru ovr. Used to do this last year. Im liking the sliders a whole lot better online. They work better. So online do u do 65 or 60 for cfm? Or does it really matter?
Test 65 out and see if the defense doesnt get too wore out on long drives and causes more scoring in games. 65 worked last time out. Was an honest mistake to set it there because i was using 60 for classic rosters because ive did some stuff to individual players fatigue on alltime set that makes 65 fatigue not work as it does with current rosters.

If 65 fatigue works for you, iíll Test and change the OP.

Didnt but one game in yesterday after the patch. Howís it looking for you guys?

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-17-2019, 03:39 PM   #1930
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Just a word on a topic I raised a little bit ago.

This game plays so much better when scripting isn't a factor. Right now I'm watching a game in week 12 between 2 teams with matching records and its a phenomenal watch.

When teams meet with imbalanced records, scripting kicks in and the CPU decides the team on a losing run MUST win and ensures the better team will play for garbage. How we could address this with sliders I don't know, maybe smarter people than me can figure that out, but scripting is definitely a factor later season.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #1931
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher

This game plays so much better when scripting isn't a factor. Right now I'm watching a game in week 12 between 2 teams with matching records and its a phenomenal watch.

When teams meet with imbalanced records, scripting kicks in and the CPU decides the team on a losing run MUST win and ensures the better team will play for garbage. How we could address this with sliders I don't know, maybe smarter people than me can figure that out, but scripting is definitely a factor later season.
Have yet to sim past week 4. Was just testing different teams and Watching this yearís rookies, having a real good time. Saw some great action but Didnít see scripting. Like you said, you see it later in season. Tonight ill sim ahead to week 10 or so and watch and uneven matchup. See what happens.

The fix may be as easy as just swiping on even teams before you watch a 6-1 team play a 2-5 team. Watching all time steelers winning against chiefs in KC. 14-3 late first quarter. Jam Lambert caused a fumbled and Jack Ham recovered it and Bradshaw led them for a short field score. And the chiefs just went 3 and out. Winner of this game will play the winner of a dallas/packers game for the super bowl in play now.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 05:55 PM   #1932
MVP

In like week 10 or so, online cfm. Controlling the bills. 5-3-1. They are 2-0-1 in their last three. They’re playing the 4-4 broncos who have gon 1-2 in their past 3. Playing in denver. 14-3 bills near the half, but denver is driving. Haven’t seen anything that looks scripted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 04-17-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 06:34 PM   #1933
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
In like week 10 or so, online cfm. Controlling the bills. 5-3-1. They are 2-0-1 in their last three. Theyíre playing the 4-4 broncos who have gon 1-2 in their past 3. Playing in denver. 14-3 bills near the half, but denver is driving. Havenít seen anything that looks scripted.
Bills lead 21-6 at the start of the fourth. Broncos just blocked a short field goal. Still 21-6. Broncos can barley move ball through the air. Run game has been okay.

Teams finished:
Old 04-17-2019, 07:00 PM   #1934
MVP

Bills 4-0-1 in last five, won three and a row. Broncos 2-3 on a 3 game losing streak. Both streaks stayed in tact.

Bills. Broncos
24. Score. 6
366. Total off. 315
23-73. Rushing. 29-173
3. Tfls. 10
293 passing. 142
23-40 3/0. 16-29 0-2
2. Sacks. 1
7. Pass deflections. 9
21 First downs. 17
17. Pr. 0
49 Kr. 78
432. Tot yards. 393
0. Turnovers. 2
7-11. Third down. 3-11
0-0. 4th down. 0-1
4-15. Penalties. 6-43
64. Total plays. 60
21 total possessions

Sent from my iPad

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 04-17-2019 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:33 PM   #1935
MVP

Same bills team going against the 3-7 patriots in New England, itís raining. Pats have dropped 4 in a row. Bills lead 7-0 late in the 1st but Brady has Pats driving.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2019, 08:25 PM   #1936
MVP

Bill and Patriots tied at 31 late in the third. Just walked in. No idea whatís happened. Buffalo led 7-0 late in the second when i walked away.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »