Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2019, 05:08 PM   #1961
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Just had a slugfest in my CFM. No TD's, a 12-9 win for the Cardinals over the Packers. And I haven't got my sliders any different from the previous game where Andy Dalton put 47 points on Denver in a 47-16 win for the Bengals with 4 passes into the endzone, plus a running TD. I love how the game can throw out completely different match types with exactly the same settings. Not knowing what you're going to get is exactly what I want when I sit down to watch a game.

And for those interested, I'm still resetting every game so there's no "funky" games.
Profile delete/reset is a must with offline CFM. Not sure why. Online isn’t as bad. Just be sure to re-configure the audio and visual settings in Main Menu.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2019, 06:28 PM   #1962
Banned

OVR: 0

Tommy, do you do imac's edits? I play Hum Vs. Cpu with your sliders and they play well. I turn off high motor and big hitter is that still necessary?
Old 04-27-2019, 06:56 PM   #1963
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, do you do imac's edits? I play Hum Vs. Cpu with your sliders and they play well. I turn off high motor and big hitter is that still necessary?
iMac edits were only good for the first week or two of release. Just play with ea’s most current roster and you’ll be good to go.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 04-29-2019, 12:47 PM   #1964
MVP

Got some extra time right now, and I’ve watched 35 all time games in the past 3 days, seeing some awesome stuff. As good as this is playing, i may not even get madden this year.

After week 4, i’ll Post a report for each division, whose the leaders in stats, great performances/games, depth chart changes, injuries, etc.

Like eagles and colts going now. Norm van Brocklin started season at qb, they went 0-2. Cunningham was injured, and now ive got him as starter. He just tossed a 48 yard td. Colts have Eric Dickerson and edgerin james injured. Joseph addai dosing it almost solo, but i signed Ernie davis from free agency for help. Of course, davis passed away before he ever played an nfl snap.

Teams finished:
Old 04-29-2019, 02:18 PM   #1965
MVP

Eagles jumped out to a 17-0 half time lead, and the Colts only had 81 yards of offense. Cunningham had 200 yards in first half and 2 tds. Colts adjusted in the second half, but come up short 17-10. Really good game. Eagles could never put the colts away but still held on for the win. Colts offense could barely move the ball without Dickerson and james in the backfield. Colts only had 81 yards rushing. They averaged 160 coming into today’s game.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #1966
MVP

Weather observation from the all time cfm. Raining in both Baltimore and D.C. pretty good since those city are close.

Elway 3-3 66 on the opening drive. Baltimore went 3 and out.

Teams finished:
Old 05-01-2019, 05:24 PM   #1967
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Getting some real variation in how games play out, without slider adjustments, which is great to watch.

For example, both Rams and Bears QB's were over 68% completion, only Goff got to 300 yards though at 301. Final score Rams 23 Bears 26 with a last minute Bears TD and extra point conversion. They scored 21 points in Q4 to come back and win.

Next game up, Panthers beat Browns 13-3, Cam's completion rate was 51% and below 200 yards at around 150. McCaffrey ran 100. Mayfield was 60% at around 240 yards. Very low yardage and low scoring game, lots of punts but it was in sub zero temps up in Cleveland.

My one observation so far this week though, I stopped deleting the Suggested Playcalls update. I'm finding this helps with game flow. When I was deleting that file, I was seeing a lot of games where the QB's were throwing long regularly, and getting the completions. I had multiple games where the QB had 300 yards passing before half time. I thought it was the sliders acting up, but by not deleting the Playcalls file, it looks like the QB is not as inclined to bomb so often and uses check downs more regularly. Which is keeping the yardage in realistic and reasonable levels.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:54 PM   #1968
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
Getting some real variation in how games play out, without slider adjustments, which is great to watch.

For example, both Rams and Bears QB's were over 68% completion, only Goff got to 300 yards though at 301. Final score Rams 23 Bears 26 with a last minute Bears TD and extra point conversion. They scored 21 points in Q4 to come back and win.

Next game up, Panthers beat Browns 13-3, Cam's completion rate was 51% and below 200 yards at around 150. McCaffrey ran 100. Mayfield was 60% at around 240 yards. Very low yardage and low scoring game, lots of punts but it was in sub zero temps up in Cleveland.

My one observation so far this week though, I stopped deleting the Suggested Playcalls update. I'm finding this helps with game flow. When I was deleting that file, I was seeing a lot of games where the QB's were throwing long regularly, and getting the completions. I had multiple games where the QB had 300 yards passing before half time. I thought it was the sliders acting up, but by not deleting the Playcalls file, it looks like the QB is not as inclined to bomb so often and uses check downs more regularly. Which is keeping the yardage in realistic and reasonable levels.
These rules on deleting profile and playcall suggestions kind of changes from patch to patch. I’ll test some NOT deleting the profile.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »