Home

Old 05-10-2019, 11:46 AM   #1985
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by yehgfhr
What playbook do you suggest when it comes to passing a lot? I want my running back to get max 20 carries and I want my number 1, 2 and 3 wide recievers on the field with my tight end as much as possible. I have been rolling with detriots playbook but it seems to hit the running back a lot and the pats playbook runs a lot of 2 tight end looks. The halfback seems to get a lot of catches too with this playbook. From what I've read spread and west coast seems good so I'll try that next. My halfback 15 games in the season has 60 receptions which seems really high and that's with the lions playbook. Any suggestions?
rams playbook gets 3 wrs on the field a lot. so does the raiders, but those two books seem to run the ball more. if you have a mobile qb, use the Texans book with spread scheme. Tampa bayís playbook does this better for non-Mobil qbs. use the multi run scheme. zone if your zone, power if youíre power. seems like they they throw more with power.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2019, 09:31 AM   #1986
Banned

OVR: 0

Tommy, so I played 4 games watching the cpu teams play and I really enjoyed it. It felt like I was watching a game on Sunday because of the broadcast view. I do like to play so I am going to switch back and fourth. It was pretty awesome BTW.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:15 AM   #1987
Banned

Tommy, how should I set xp sliders? Do I follow TDawg xp sliders or just leave default?
Old 05-11-2019, 12:01 PM   #1988
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, so I played 4 games watching the cpu teams play and I really enjoyed it. It felt like I was watching a game on Sunday because of the broadcast view. I do like to play so I am going to switch back and fourth. It was pretty awesome BTW.
Thatís what ive always tried to explain to the guys that still want to play and they donít get it. If i still played, iíd Watch my next opponents game or other teams in my division. Or the playoff games. What people never understood about cpu/cpu modeóthis is a replacement to watch games when thereís no games on.

If youíre on xbox, you should really check out these all-time rosters in cpu vs cpu. Pretty damn awesome stuff is always happening. Plus, youíre not as worried about stats with these super teams, but usually the stats are pretty good. The all time rosters really just remind you that itís a video game.

About to do some classic individual teams. Really want to see 2000 ravens go against 1985 bears!!!

Glad youíre enjoying it, man.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-11-2019, 12:01 PM   #1989
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, how should I set xp sliders? Do I follow TDawg xp sliders or just leave default?
Either, or. Youíre choice. Tdawgs are good though.

Teams finished:
Old 05-11-2019, 12:34 PM   #1990
Banned

Tommy, when I set the clock up in CFM to 25 as soon as I turn accel clock off it turns back to 15. Is that normal? I set up in main to 25.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #1991
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, when I set the clock up in CFM to 25 as soon as I turn accel clock off it turns back to 15. Is that normal? I set up in main to 25.
In CFM, set accel clock to 0 run-off and leave accelerated clock on. it kind of speeds up the replays and other cut-ins.

This set-up is almost as good as Quick Presentation, which is only offered in Play Now.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2019, 08:12 PM   #1992
Banned

Tommy, so far I am loving this mode cpu vs. cpu. I am using the awful Giants and I am 2-5 so far. My run defense is garbage. If my team had a better defense would they be better at stopping the run?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »