Home

Old 05-11-2019, 08:49 PM   #1993
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, so far I am loving this mode cpu vs. cpu. I am using the awful Giants and I am 2-5 so far. My run defense is garbage. If my team had a better defense would they be better at stopping the run?
Yeah. Watch one of the teams with a high ranking run defense.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-12-2019, 12:30 PM   #1994
Banned

OVR: 0

Tommy, should catching be set at 45 or did you change it? Because I was reading what you wrote and you said after week 8 raise it to 49. Did it change?
Old 05-12-2019, 06:28 PM   #1995
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, should catching be set at 45 or did you change it? Because I was reading what you wrote and you said after week 8 raise it to 49. Did it change?
Iíve been rolling with 40 on the classic roster set. Just play it by ear with modern rosters.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2019, 11:13 AM   #1996
Banned

Tommy, I found this chart on Sabo's forum and I want to know if it's a good chart to follow? I modified it a little bit and it's based on QB awarness. One column is sense pressure and the other is forces passes. Your thoughts?

QB Trait edits
*Awareness 99-90 - Ideal, Ideal
*Awareness 89-80 - Average, Balanced
*Awareness 79-70 - Trigger Happy, Conservative
*Awareness 69-00 - Paranoid, Conservative
*Ball Carrier Vision 76 or more- Scrambler
*Ball Carrier Vision 75 or less - Balanced
Old 05-13-2019, 12:28 PM   #1997
MVP

Canít stress this enoughódonít give qbs ideal in both categories...itís guaranteed robo qb.

I dont like looping qbs in a chart like that. I just assign them what i think they really are. Brady would be ideal and conservative.

Quote:
Tommy, I found this chart on Sabo's forum and I want to know if it's a good chart to follow? I modified it a little bit and it's based on QB awarness. One column is sense pressure and the other is forces passes. Your thoughts?

QB Trait edits
*Awareness 99-90 - Ideal, Ideal
*Awareness 89-80 - Average, Balanced
*Awareness 79-70 - Trigger Happy, Conservative
*Awareness 69-00 - Paranoid, Conservative
*Ball Carrier Vision 76 or more- Scrambler
*Ball Carrier Vision 75 or less - Balanced

Teams finished:
Old 05-13-2019, 02:51 PM   #1998
Banned

Tommy, I don't know what a lot of these traits do. What is paranoid? What is average? What is obliviuos? I know that conservative takes less chances and balance tends to throw into coverage more. I am still a little confused regarding senses pressure.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:27 PM   #1999
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, I don't know what a lot of these traits do. What is paranoid? What is average? What is obliviuos? I know that conservative takes less chances and balance tends to throw into coverage more. I am still a little confused regarding senses pressure.
Oblivious-will take as long as need be in the pocket. This is for guyswith 4 plus seconds on snap to pass next gen stat.

Average- 3-4 seconds snap to throw.

Paranoid- like average but they tend to overthink things and get rattled a little more when they go in the tank. I have Peyton manning as paranoid on classic file

Trigger happy-guys that get the ball out faster than anybody.

Ideal-gets it out the best. Top2-3 in league. But donít mix with ideal force passes. Trigger happy is a good substitute when using ideal force passes.

Most modern guys would be conservative for force passes. The guys that lead the league in picks should be balanced.

Teams finished:
Old 05-13-2019, 07:02 PM   #2000
Banned

Tommy, when I picked my team I never selected owners I selected coaches. Because you wrote on the opening page that it will give offense a huge boost. Will that effect my CFM in a negative way? I hope not because I am lovin this.

League Type - COACHES and OWNERs (but choose the owners only when signing up for a team. When you choose coaches, the offense gets a gigantic boost.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »