Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2019, 11:58 AM   #2017
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Congrats on your daughters graduation! Also remember to have a sandwich before you go to wedding,in case you.dont know what they are serving and how much.
Eating a t-bone before the wedding to celebrate daughter’s graduation. Lol.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-17-2019, 04:05 PM   #2018
Rookie

OVR: 0

Congratulations and should I play offline or online with ur sliders I seen ur thing about online play
Old 05-17-2019, 04:43 PM   #2019
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Congratulations and should I play offline or online with ur sliders I seen ur thing about online play
try online. seems a little more consistent. wasn’t having to delete profile. when one game ended i played the next one. i do recommend turning on the sim to next week thing to on

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-17-2019, 07:32 PM   #2020
Banned

Tommy, have you ever tried these sliders in CFM? They play really nice in offline franchise. I am using the Giants so I drafted Daniel Jones and his stats are 64% 4200 yds 21 TD 11 Int through 14 games.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:53 PM   #2021
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, have you ever tried these sliders in CFM? They play really nice in offline franchise. I am using the Giants so I drafted Daniel Jones and his stats are 64% 4200 yds 21 TD 11 Int through 14 games.
yeah, they work good online and offline, and those are good numbers for jones. what’d the giants record end up being?

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2019, 01:25 AM   #2022
Banned

They first two seasons were 6-10 and 2-14. There defense is terrible. I am working on there defense. I don't think I will every play with a joystick again. This is too much fun.
Old 05-18-2019, 01:35 AM   #2023
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
They first two seasons were 6-10 and 2-14. There defense is terrible. I am working on there defense. I don't think I will every play with a joystick again. This is too much fun.
wish more would open thier eyes and realize the potential of this game in this mode. a lot of the stuff folks complain about is fixable in cpu/cpu mode. but when you draft and build teams, it’s very immersive and rewarding watching them out there play to the rating they’ve been assigned/earned through XP.

glad you’re enjoying this. never understood why this mode got such a bad rep and people treat it like leprosy. the best thing is seeing the cpu ai go against itself. to me, the cpu is a lot smarter against itself compared to a human opponent. i see in-game adjustments too. sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t.

keep us updated with your cfm. love seeing other peoples results and progression. game really gets better the deeper you get into cfm.

Teams finished:
Old 05-18-2019, 02:02 PM   #2024
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Hi Tommy and all others following this thread.

I love the positive vibe created in this thread for those willing to look at the game and their sliders objectively, and give feedback on any inconsistencies that we can solve together. I appreciate that a lot more than 'some' threads where eyes and ears are closed to any ideas or suggestions other than their own.

I'm into week 17 of my season. Most playoff spots are squared away, a couple of wildcard slots still available, some seeding to be decided and the NFC East Division is up for grabs between Washington and Philadelphia in a winner takes all match.

That being said, I'm not a streamer but I'm considering streaming the playoffs for those that might be interested. Bear in mind, my sliders are a little different to Tommy's as I play 15 minute quarters with a rundown clock on. But, Tommy's existing sliders and ideas have helped me forge a slider set for 15 min quarters that I enjoy watching and at least attempt to resemble realism.

If watching a stream of the playoffs is of interest, I'd appreciate if you let me know. Be nice to know whether I'd have an audience or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »