Home

Old 05-21-2019, 12:53 PM   #2041
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Tommy, is online that much better than offline? I like to make trades in franchise modes espeically during the draft and the trades the cpu offers are highway robbery. So I have to take control of the team I am trading with and force the trade through. I use the NFL draft pick trade chart. I know I am crazy realistic. When you play online are the trades better because you say that the managerial decisions are way better than offline?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2019, 01:02 PM   #2042
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, is online that much better than offline? I like to make trades in franchise modes espeically during the draft and the trades the cpu offers are highway robbery. So I have to take control of the team I am trading with and force the trade through. I use the NFL draft pick trade chart. I know I am crazy realistic. When you play online are the trades better because you say that the managerial decisions are way better than offline?
Iím not sure how much trading happens, but i do see the cpu controlled teams with multiple picks in the draft like thereís been a trade. It was really limited, my time with online, but the time i spent there was time well spent.

Give the online a try. For sure to me, the online on-field gameplay is better online. Just feels like the gameís a bit more refined. Itís hard to explain, you just have to watch a few games.

I came away impressed with it because i usually use offline, too. But online sims way faster. You can sim forward 5 seasons in less the 10 minutes with online, but offline, thatís a 30-40 minute process. Heck maybe longer. And i wanted to test in different parts of the season with different teams and needed the speed of online to be able to test more in better time.

Iím a control freak, too. Love having control over all 32, but the gameplay is just better in online. Again, this is an initial impression, no real proof, just hours of watching offline cfm. Probably didnít play but a week or two in online, probably watched 20 or so games with multiple teams with multiple franchises going on.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-21-2019, 01:56 PM   #2043
Rookie

Where can I find this NFL trade chart I'd like to use it also please post it's where abouts lol
Old 05-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #2044
Rookie

Also your saying online play is better and I should be using that but then I can't control all 32 teams correct
Old 05-21-2019, 02:45 PM   #2045
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown11
Also your saying online play is better and I should be using that but then I can't control all 32 teams correct
Donít know where trade chart is.

You guys should further test the online thing. Like i said, i had limited time, but the time i had was an overall better experience than the offline. Online feels like it plays like madden 19.5. I think they tweak gameplay more with tuners on the online side. Not 100 percent on that. Somebody like dcthompson would know. Or know how to find out.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #2046
Rookie

Where can I find this NFL draft chart that you use I'm very interested and also like realisim
Old 05-22-2019, 12:57 AM   #2047
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown11
Where can I find this NFL draft chart that you use I'm very interested and also like realisim
Google NFL draft pick trade chart. That's how I found it.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:18 AM   #2048
MVP

Thereís a new patch but nothing in the inter webs that says it even exists. You guys find any notes, ost a link here for us. The patch is 449.54 megabytes.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »