Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #2049
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
There’s a new patch but nothing in the inter webs that says it even exists. You guys find any notes, ost a link here for us. The patch is 449.54 megabytes.
Did a play now game with classic teams and saw no difference in gameplay. Only one game. Did see patch notes and all it stated was “online stability.”

If you guys see anything crazy, tell us about it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-22-2019, 03:20 PM   #2050
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

OVR: 0

Running 2nd game of the day in my Franchise. Not seeing any change in actual gameplay that is effecting how the match plays out.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:47 PM   #2051
Rookie

Do u see a lot of passing yards I do sometimes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2019, 11:01 PM   #2052
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
Maybe these other guys will answer. I’m not doing any modern roster cfm with madden 19 again. I will continue with 20 when it comes out. Madden 19 is my official classic football fix. Ill hang on to it for a while. When 20 comes out, i doubt i do any classic stuff unless someone else transfers my stuff from this season over. So, i should be on the same page with you guys on madden 20 with current rosters and cfm.

But for the first few weeks of madden 20 i will stick to play now to get a feel of the game. It’s the best place to test sliders and get them ready for cfm because you can test in all the different types of weather. After the first patch or so and things are cleaned up, i’ll Start working on cfm. I want to master it like i did the classic rosters this year. It’s just hard to do 2 things at the same time. Especially when it’s time consuming like madden. Seems like they’re really throwing a lot of attention at cfm this release, so maybe there won’t be as much work.

Got to hand it to this new team, i hope they stay together. This year’s been the best madden experience since these patches started. None of the patches threw a complete monkey wrench into the game. So we didnt have to start from scratch from patch to patch. EA really did a heck of a job this year. Especially for cpu vs cpu. Here’s hoping strides were made with cfm. Hopefully online has 32 team control.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-23-2019, 08:27 AM   #2053
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill256
To keep passing yardage in check, be sure to delete your profile after each game, quit out before saving a new one then reloading the game from scratch. If you're asked to accept the User Agreement everytime, you've done it right. This is because there's a profile bug that drives the game into some kind of "insane" mode, where passing yardage goes thru the roof and scores get crazy. Resetting everytime is the only way to for sure keep it in check.

Outside of that, it would depend on your sliders. tommy may be able to guide you better than me, especially if you've replicated his set. Theres a delicate balance which is difficult to find on the WR Catch slider, which can lead to excessive yardage, just from sheer volume of made catches and RAC yards. Even if you set Pass Coverage to 100 on the DB's, they'll still blow it occasionally, leading to big yards gained. So there's nothing you can do to stop that, but you can adjust how frequently a receiver is likely to make a catch and how accurate the QB is with the QB Accuracy slider. This though can lead to excessive intercepts if you go too far, hence what I said before. It can be a difficult balance to find.
Old 05-23-2019, 08:39 AM   #2054
Rookie

TG The Punisher's Arena

The only other thing I can offer, is sometimes the game goes nuts. I can't explain or suggest a way to stop it, but when I'm watching a game and I see it happening, I quit out of the match, delete it and replay the game. Had one last night where Baker Mayfield had 150 yards thrown in only 7 mins of the first quarter.

Theres a weird phenomenon as well, where sometimes the CPU will throw big in the first half, they'll be up over 200 yards by half time, then almost exclusively use the running game in the 2md half. It's like the CPU doesn't use proportionate effort sometimes. So at half time the stats look out of whack, but even out by full time. That may not necessarily be what you're seeing, just thought I'd bring it up.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:59 AM   #2055
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG The Punisher
The only other thing I can offer, is sometimes the game goes nuts. I can't explain or suggest a way to stop it, but when I'm watching a game and I see it happening, I quit out of the match, delete it and replay the game. Had one last night where Baker Mayfield had 150 yards thrown in only 7 mins of the first quarter.

Theres a weird phenomenon as well, where sometimes the CPU will throw big in the first half, they'll be up over 200 yards by half time, then almost exclusively use the running game in the 2md half. It's like the CPU doesn't use proportionate effort sometimes. So at half time the stats look out of whack, but even out by full time. That may not necessarily be what you're seeing, just thought I'd bring it up.
I see this a lot, what you said in the second paragraph. Where stats straighten out. Most times if it’s a high offenseive yards game, it’s for both teams. If it’s one team, it’s not so bad, because the total offense between both schools stays closer to real combine team average 700. One team will have 450 total offense and the other team 250. It’s when both teams have 400+ yards of offense. Those are the one’s i can’t stand.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #2056
Banned

Tommy, why is it better to control all 32 teams or it doesn't matter?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »