Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2019, 01:31 PM   #2057
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, why is it better to control all 32 teams or it doesn't matter?
It’s not neccesarily about controlling it 32 man control, that’s just what everybody calls it. I just like shaping up my opponent from week to week. Making sure they have enough TEs so there’s no olinemen out there. And giving them enough backs to where a FB doesnt get too many carries. Also like to be able to watch any game from a season. Love watching the playoffs. Honestly, if people would just sim to playoffs, let the cpu make all the moves, and watch the playoff games, people would get more out of the game. I dont have anything against watching a full season, the game plays more like Play Now in the playoffs. Doesn’t get as goofy. Super bowl can get goofy sometimes with maybe a bit too much high drama, but thats okay too. This is entertainment and the Super Bowls been super exciting these past few years. We woulda turned off the falcons/pats SB if it were madden. Another approach i have is watching a game of the week thru regular season and dont follow one team, but sometimes it’s hard to not want to follow a team.

There’s been some instances where im deeper into cfm and i just watch every week 1 game and then decide which team i want to watch for the rest of the season. This approach also gives you a pretty good snapshot of the league.

I have a way better time when im not building a team and im just bandwagon teams and watching playoffs.

Watching different teams makes it to where if there’s a bad stat game, you’re not as mad about season stats. It was just one game to a random team.

In the playoffs, stats arent tracked. But i usually see really good stats in playoffs. Super bowl, like i said, sometimes it can be crazy, but it’s always a lot of fun to watch too. If you were to watch every game from a season by every team, you’d want that final game to be a classic.

A lot of people get locked into enjoying madden only one way. Ive been the same way. But when you try other stuff like the above and play now, you really get a much better experience.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-23-2019, 01:43 PM   #2058
Banned

OVR: 0

Tommy, should I control each team as an owner or a coach or does it matter?
Old 05-23-2019, 02:08 PM   #2059
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, should I control each team as an owner or a coach or does it matter?
Others have been using coach, and I briefly had to use a coach in a online cfm because i got banned from ever owning a certain team again because i wasn’t paying attention to money. When i used a coach, it didnt negatively effect the game like it did back in December. A few settings in the OP are precautionary type stuff. Like controller vibration off. Just don’t want the cpu to think we’re controlling the controller at all.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 05-23-2019, 04:26 PM   #2060
Banned

Tommy, if I control owners do I have to keep up with stadium maintance for every owner or it doesn't matter?
Old 05-24-2019, 07:32 PM   #2061
Banned

Tommy, besides editing throw ball away, senses pressure, forces passes, tight spiral, QB style. Do edit anything else with the QB?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2019, 08:58 PM   #2062
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, besides editing throw ball away, senses pressure, forces passes, tight spiral, QB style. Do edit anything else with the QB?
I don’t edit but the scramblers with the modern rosters, I play as is with the most updated rosters. Don’t touch any of the traits. The 90 qb acc takes care of the traits and elevates them. The oblivious guys will get rid of the ball.

People have asked how i’d Edit them and ive shared that on here a month or so ago. Can’t remember who was asking.

Just finished the 1984 dolphins. About to watch them play the 85 bears.

Teams finished:
Old 05-25-2019, 12:27 AM   #2063
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
I don’t edit but the scramblers with the modern rosters, I play as is with the most updated rosters. Don’t touch any of the traits. The 90 qb acc takes care of the traits and elevates them. The oblivious guys will get rid of the ball.

People have asked how i’d Edit them and ive shared that on here a month or so ago. Can’t remember who was asking.

Just finished the 1984 dolphins. About to watch them play the 85 bears.
So if a QB is ideal/ideal you just leave as is? Do you leave tight spiral on as well?
Old 05-25-2019, 02:30 AM   #2064
MVP

Quote:
So if a QB is ideal/ideal you just leave as is? Do you leave tight spiral on as well?
Yep. You may want to take away guys that have the ideal/ideal settings. Probably will control some wild games. Change Brees and Brady to ideal/conservative and arod to trigger happy/ideal

Teams finished:

Last edited by tommycoa; 05-25-2019 at 01:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »