Home

Old 06-21-2019, 07:12 AM   #2121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
All madden main menu helps the ai, pro in cfm helps the animations.
Thanks for the explanation! These sliders are working amazing btw. The run game is a so much better, it's very similar to the actual NFL now. Do you know if the crashing still happens in year 3 or 4 when play offline cfm? Or should I just go to online cfm? Cause I enjoy having multiple teams to watch. But If I can only watch for 3 seasons then I'd rather go to online cfm. Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2019, 09:26 AM   #2122
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceghost21
Thanks for the explanation! These sliders are working amazing btw. The run game is a so much better, it's very similar to the actual NFL now. Do you know if the crashing still happens in year 3 or 4 when play offline cfm? Or should I just go to online cfm? Cause I enjoy having multiple teams to watch. But If I can only watch for 3 seasons then I'd rather go to online cfm. Thanks again!
Back in December or January, it quit crashing.you may want to run a test cfm to check before you get too deep.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 06-22-2019, 02:56 PM   #2123
Banned

Tommy, I hope that you return because you help make this game that much better. If you don't than thanks for all your help. Be good brother.
Old 06-22-2019, 04:59 PM   #2124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, I hope that you return because you help make this game that much better. If you don't than thanks for all your help. Be good brother.
Iíll keep answering in this thread and the classic roster threads for madden 19, but i wonít be purchasing Madden 20. If i do buy 20, itíll be around draft time next year when itís super cheap. Heck, took a year to get 19 right.

If you guys have question on 19, feel free to ask. My email alerts me when someone posts.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 06-23-2019, 01:51 PM   #2125
Banned

Tommy, so I was on cd not so cools forum and I tried to give him constructive criticism. I told him you should apply Tommy's edits to your sliders and let's just say it didn't go so well. I thought I was talking to my 21 yr old newphew. Than I switched to parenting mode and said part of growing up is accepting constructive criticism. He has really good sliders just a lot of growing up to do. I know that you have had a run in with him before. It would be great if you guys collaborated together because the sliders that you guys would come up with would be out of this world. Than I realized you don't need that headache. You probably have enough children. He trolls your forum so I will get a IM soon. Lmao
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2019, 06:49 PM   #2126
Rookie

Hey! Do we still need to, before each game, exit to dashboard, re enter game, delete profile and playcall, then play a game and repeat? Or is this no longer necessary?
Old 06-23-2019, 08:05 PM   #2127
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceghost21
Hey! Do we still need to, before each game, exit to dashboard, re enter game, delete profile and playcall, then play a game and repeat? Or is this no longer necessary?
Iím using cdcoolís method since the last patch and im just restarting the game and NOT deleting the profile. This method changed from the last patch. It seems to change throughout the year. You really canít put a hard rule on it, but it does seem like throughout the release, you do delete the profile and playcalling suggestions, but when the last patch comes, donít delete this stuff. I have no explanations for this stuff. This is from extensive testing all year. Sometimes others would tell me to try these two things a different way and when i tried it worked.

Hope this isnít confusing.

To be clear, Iím not deleting the profile or the play call suggestions. When a game ends, I restart the game and watch a game.

Feel free to ask any questions. Like i said, ill continue with advice on 19 but wonít be buying 20 anytime soon. Probably not until draft if then.

You guys on the forum arenít the problem, I love the back and forth and iíll Miss it once madden 20 gets hot and this thread fades. When youíre delving out this much free info that keeps the game alive and tweeting/promoting the game, you deserve a free beta code. Donít see me ever changing my mind on this. The beta code is why i really brought the thunder on here and twitter this year and I shouldnít have to play kiddie games for a free code.

Just wanted a headstart on sliders and to be able to offer suggestions. They donít want to give me the tools to make the game better, i wonít buy the game. Just donít want any of you guys to think this is about you. I really didnt want to get madden super-early this year anyways. Really got a lot of classic teams on 19 and thatís what i prefer. Was just going to buy it to help you guys out.

Teams finished:
Old 06-23-2019, 08:16 PM   #2128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Tommy, so I was on cd not so cools forum and I tried to give him constructive criticism. I told him you should apply Tommy's edits to your sliders and let's just say it didn't go so well. I thought I was talking to my 21 yr old newphew. Than I switched to parenting mode and said part of growing up is accepting constructive criticism. He has really good sliders just a lot of growing up to do. I know that you have had a run in with him before. It would be great if you guys collaborated together because the sliders that you guys would come up with would be out of this world. Than I realized you don't need that headache. You probably have enough children. He trolls your forum so I will get a IM soon. Lmao
You might as well be talking to a brick wall. He wonít listen. Reasoning is beyond his skill set. Just glad heís doing it to somebody besides me. Lol. The ignore button on here works fabulously.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »