Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2019, 11:52 PM   #2129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
You might as well be talking to a brick wall. He won’t listen. Reasoning is beyond his skill set. Just glad he’s doing it to somebody besides me. Lol. The ignore button on here works fabulously.
That's great. Lmfao!!!! What's funny is he reported me to administration because he thought I didn't like his sliders but he failed to report the terd in his forum who called me a d***head for providing constructive criticism. It was probably his girl sticking up for him. The administrator politely called him a knucklehead for doing what he did. You can't make this stuff up.
Old 06-24-2019, 04:06 AM   #2130
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
You can't make this stuff up.
You made this stuff up #1: After a mod spent a lot of time and energy defending your actions and character and said you did nothing provocative, you post in another thread name-calling two people(knucklehead, terd)

You made this stuff up #2: The mod never called me a knucklehead. He explained his reasoning for his decision. He never once used that word. Reasonable people can disagree with each other without belittling each other and still maintaining respect for reach other.

You made this stuff up #3: My join date is a year earlier than cdcool's. He doesn't know me. We have never talked. I live in Asia. I am not his friend. I am not his girlfriend. I am someone who has extra time on his hands and slightly disagreed with how a mod handled things so I spoke up. But that is it. And 99.99999% of the time the mods do a great job and it is a thankless job.

Conclusion: I won't speculate on why you felt the need to go on about this in a different thread. I could never begin to understand someone as bright and articulate as yourself. Due to these reasons, this will be my final post on the subject matter and I would prefer that you refrain from further impugning my character in additional posts. If you would like to discuss this matter by pm, please do so.
Old 06-24-2019, 11:56 AM   #2131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish
You made this stuff up #1: After a mod spent a lot of time and energy defending your actions and character and said you did nothing provocative, you post in another thread name-calling two people(knucklehead, terd)

You made this stuff up #2: The mod never called me a knucklehead. He explained his reasoning for his decision. He never once used that word. Reasonable people can disagree with each other without belittling each other and still maintaining respect for reach other.

You made this stuff up #3: My join date is a year earlier than cdcool's. He doesn't know me. We have never talked. I live in Asia. I am not his friend. I am not his girlfriend. I am someone who has extra time on his hands and slightly disagreed with how a mod handled things so I spoke up. But that is it. And 99.99999% of the time the mods do a great job and it is a thankless job.

Conclusion: I won't speculate on why you felt the need to go on about this in a different thread. I could never begin to understand someone as bright and articulate as yourself. Due to these reasons, this will be my final post on the subject matter and I would prefer that you refrain from further impugning my character in additional posts. If you would like to discuss this matter by pm, please do so.
First off, I will apologize to you because your probably not from the same generation as them. You seem respectful. Second, I am not going to let someone call me a d**khead when I provide constructive criticism. Third, the reason why he sided with me is because he knew that I had the right to render my opinion. Fourth, the current generation needs to be beat. I would get the s**t beat out of me if I called someone a d**khead for sharing their thoughts. This generation need to be Adrian Petersoned. I can see this generation storming the beaches of Normandy and their superior officer yells at them and their response would be "you can't talk me like that." Hillarious
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2019, 01:09 PM   #2132
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherdish

He just came here to vent. Maybe he didn’t want to bring the frustration to his wife and kids, and he knew I could empathize with him on the issue. Kind of like screaming in a pillow. I completely understand him.

Everybody seemed to move on from this. He posted that right after it happened. I don’t think he was trying to keep it going. Just got really frustrated.

You’ve said your piece, let’s just move on. Let’s not clutter this thread. It’s been super focused for most of the year.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 06-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #2133
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Madden 19 Lives On !

Happy to see your still posting. The possibilities of you creating Custom Rosters is endless! All 70's, 1984 and on, and on. This doesn't even include other years such as m 16 or m10. Looking forward to your next creation !
Old 06-26-2019, 04:53 PM   #2134
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Man these are great! I'm might not even get another madden until probably next gen. I'm doing a fictional league so i don't see the need. People really don't know what they are missing out on CPU-CPU. Been using your sliders since November.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:12 PM   #2135
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefKeef300
Man these are great! I'm might not even get another madden until probably next gen. I'm doing a fictional league so i don't see the need. People really don't know what they are missing out on CPU-CPU. Been using your sliders since November.
Thanks for the kind words and glad you’re enjoying it.

It’s been a while since i played with modern day rosters. not much since the final patch. have you or anybody else had to make any adjustments to what’s in the OP?

one difference now im using 99/98 for rb autosubs. that’s the only difference. autosubs arent messing with gameplay like they were before.

madden 20 would be best to buy at draft time. by then, all the patches are out because the profile delete and playcall to delete or not delete thing changes throughout the release. among other things. there’s no real absolutes, although 19 was solid from patch t patch. i never made many wide scale adjustments this year as i did in the past. it’s mostly been the playcall suggestions thing. the rest of it has just been small tweaks.

just wondering what any of you guy’s small tweaks were?

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2019, 11:05 AM   #2136
MVP

Re: Madden 19 Lives On !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Happy to see your still posting. The possibilities of you creating Custom Rosters is endless! All 70's, 1984 and on, and on. This doesn't even include other years such as m 16 or m10. Looking forward to your next creation !
Haven’t touched madden in a few weeks now with the house remodeling going on, but the other Iggy i went to redbox, was just gonna rent it for PS4 and see those existing classic teams but the the redbox didnt have the game.

Soon as im done with this stuff, it may take a while yet, im getting the game for PS4.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »