Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2019, 01:42 PM   #2145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Hey tommy just wanted to say your sliders are working great for my best teams of the super bowl era roster for the PC. I'm only playing in Play Now mode cpu vs cpu for now as I'm running a tournament. I did turn off the False Start penalties because they were being called waay too often and it was annoying the heck out of me. I was using Sabo's Revival Gameplay mod but I think your sliders work better, at least in Play Now mode.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2019, 02:01 PM   #2146
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepichi
Hey tommy just wanted to say your sliders are working great for my best teams of the super bowl era roster for the PC. I'm only playing in Play Now mode cpu vs cpu for now as I'm running a tournament. I did turn off the False Start penalties because they were being called waay too often and it was annoying the heck out of me. I was using Sabo's Revival Gameplay mod but I think your sliders work better, at least in Play Now mode.

Thanks!
Play Now gets way overlooked. Best mode in the game. You can get true sim consistently. It’s cool the sliders work better than the mod. Classic rosters helps Play Now from getting stale. I enjoy cfm too. Especially when all the current players retire and its all created players. Lots of fun to be had, but cfm just doesn’t play the same as play now. At times in play now I forget it’s a video game.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 07-13-2019, 08:34 PM   #2147
Banned

Wassup man..im enjoying your sliders in play now mode..i have question..do yu use playcalling data or yu delete it..and wats your penalties sliders settings are..
Old 07-13-2019, 08:46 PM   #2148
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
Wassup man..im enjoying your sliders in play now mode..i have question..do yu use playcalling data or yu delete it..and wats your penalties sliders settings are..
Not deleting the play calling data. Penalty sliders should be in the first original post.

Penalties

Offside - 99
False Start - 25
Offensive Holding - 65
Defensive Holding - 60
Facemask - 49
Defensive Pass Interference - 99
Illegal Block In The Back - 49
Roughing The Passer - 51

All the ON/OFF penalties should be turned ON!

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 07-13-2019, 08:56 PM   #2149
Banned

I tried to put the exact same pentalies settings and the number goes by 5...instead 1,2,3..etc... in play mode..im on the xbox one s
Old 07-13-2019, 09:00 PM   #2150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdatt39
I tried to put the exact same pentalies settings and the number goes by 5...instead 1,2,3..etc... in play mode..im on the xbox one s
My bad on this. Just round them to the nearest 10. I think most of them would be rounded to 50.

Teams finished:
Old 07-13-2019, 09:05 PM   #2151
Banned

Ok..bout to plug in the penalty sliders....and I also being seeing a lot of false starts with it at 25..imma put it at 10 for a test ok
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2019, 09:22 PM   #2152
Banned

Nevermind Imma put false starts back at 25..since I have the correct pentalies settings from yu...and I'm also bout to do a 32 team tournament in play now with the roster yu using..i think Imma try doulbe elimination bracket..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »