Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2018, 05:09 PM   #217
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Just checking in after some time. You have the QB acc at 7 the Ints down to 1?
Yeah. Pass defense is juiced out of this world. May have to bump qb acc to 8 and int and pass react both to 1 with pass cover at 47
Old 08-17-2018, 05:10 PM   #218
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I found online how to set up 32 team control as mentioned earlier in the thread but have another question, sorry if it’s a bit simple. Is it best to control all 32 at once or just the opposing team for next week and then retire the coach after each game? Which works best for these sliders.

Just to update on my first regular season game with this set as I’m using them, im playing as the Redskins vs Cards and 12 mins into the second qtr losing 17-0. Passing seems to be ok with some pretty realistic throws and qb movement, skins are 8-10 for 97 yds and cards 14-24 for 126 yds.

Rushing is where the stats seem a little skewed, the cards are 8 atts for 29 yds with 5 Btks but the skins are 9 atts for -1 yds but with 4 btks. There have also been a lot of tfl’s Skins have 3 and the cards 10 already! There’s nothing else standing out in stats so far apart from 5 pens to 0 to the skins with 4 being false starts.

I don’t know if you can read much into these being the first regular season game and just under halfway but thought the more stats you can get the better.
Old 08-17-2018, 06:14 PM   #219
MVP

OVR: 6

Guys, knock fumbles down to 5 and see if that battles TFLs.

Still testing the pass game sliders. Sorry i posted so early. Shoulda tested more than one game, but the one game looked good. Going to a high school game in a minute. Won’t be able to do much until tomorrow.

Try these changes with the pass game.

8 qb acc, but bump this by one until it feels right.

Stick with these

35 pass block

1 pass react
1 Int
47 cover.

Now if there’s no INT, but completions are good, bump INT to 5.
Old 08-17-2018, 07:39 PM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Guys, knock fumbles down to 5 and see if that battles TFLs.

Still testing the pass game sliders. Sorry i posted so early. Shoulda tested more than one game, but the one game looked good. Going to a high school game in a minute. Won’t be able to do much until tomorrow.

Try these changes with the pass game.

8 qb acc, but bump this by one until it feels right.

Stick with these

35 pass block

1 pass react
1 Int
47 cover.

Now if there’s no INT, but completions are good, bump INT to 5.
Seeing a lot of balls knocked out of receivers hands. Do you think bumping up catching may also help the passing game?
Old 08-17-2018, 07:43 PM   #221
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5

If I'm playing cpu vs cpu do I even need to change the user sliders? Does it matter?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 07:53 PM   #222
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
If I'm playing cpu vs cpu do I even need to change the user sliders? Does it matter?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app
Believe so
Old 08-17-2018, 08:31 PM   #223
Rookie

A few games in and I have to be honest I don’t like the updated sliders very much. The quarterback completion percentage is around 35 to 40%. The amount of field goals over touchdowns is crazy. And there seems to be some sort of bug or glitch that penalties are more likely when a team gets in the red zone. Can’t tell you how many times I saw false starts and holding when the offense got into the red zone. That’s a big part of why there are so many field goals versus touchdowns. Interestingly it’s not just penalties, but I feel like I’ve seen an excessive amount of sacks in the red zone as well. It’s like teams just move backwards once they get close to scoring.

Been trying to tweak things, moved pass coverage down to 47, pass defense reaction down to 1, and at this point have pass catching to 65 and quarterback accuracy to 10. And, pass block 35. Will report back.
Old 08-17-2018, 09:12 PM   #224
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Yeah. Pass defense is juiced out of this world. May have to bump qb acc to 8 and int and pass react both to 1 with pass cover at 47
I have my passing acc at 50 and Int at 15 and it seems normal. I’m trying to work on the running game. Can’t find a happy medium yet. Either too much YPC or too few.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »