Home

Old 08-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #257
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I know, that may a good thing but what to adjust is the question.
Tdawg has a thread in this slider forum. He seems like the expert on this.ive always been too busy with gameplay/traits/sliders to really fool with the xp, but when I do, I go read tdawgs thread.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:36 PM   #258
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Tdawg has a thread in this slider forum. He seems like the expert on this.ive always been too busy with gameplay/traits/sliders to really fool with the xp, but when I do, I go read tdawgs thread.
Thanks! I'll take a look
Old 08-20-2018, 06:17 PM   #259
Rookie

OVR: 4

why are you testing on fast speed now? You're not happy with the current set and slow?
Old 08-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
why are you testing on fast speed now? You're not happy with the current set and slow?
Trying to get pass deflections right. Picks were a problem, but i got that licked. The game is overall slower this year and the fast and very fast speed looks more like the real thing on Sundays. Better pass rush and more of the qb whipping the ball out in under 2 seconds, doesnt look robo qb either. Looks good. Natural, fluid and the most organic Ive seen on madden. Just got to get pass deflections right.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:33 PM   #261
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Trying to get pass deflections right. Picks were a problem, but i got that licked. The game is overall slower this year and the fast and very fast speed looks more like the real thing on Sundays. Better pass rush and more of the qb whipping the ball out in under 2 seconds, doesn’t look robo qb either. Looks good. Natural, fluid and the most organic I’ve seen on madden. Just got to get pass deflections right.
weird, my impression is that normal speed is already too fast compared to the real game. Slow looks like the real deal and realisitc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 06:58 PM   #262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
weird, my impression is that normal speed is already too fast compared to the real game. Slow looks like the real deal and realisitc.
Another good thing about the faster speed is the ball travels more naturally with arc and trajectory. When the players move faster, the ball moves slower.

Been a Very Slow and Slow speed advocate for years, but this year they’ve slowed the game down. This year’s very fast is like previous years slow. I think it has to do with th RPM.

If i can get deflections right this mode in Madden will be golden.
Old 08-20-2018, 09:29 PM   #263
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Another good thing about the faster speed is the ball travels more naturally with arc and trajectory. When the players move faster, the ball moves slower.

Been a Very Slow and Slow speed advocate for years, but this year theyve slowed the game down. This years very fast is like previous years slow. I think it has to do with th RPM.

If i can get deflections right this mode in Madden will be golden.
Looking forward to the new set, Ive been adjusting the last ones and I like where o have them. Only complaint is Im seeing way to many broken sacks, QBs are just not going down.
Old 08-20-2018, 10:26 PM   #264
MVP

I’ve got it so close now. Having to go way outside the box to cut down on the deflections. I’ve got it to where it can average 26-40 incompletions, that’s right where i want it, the league average, but there’s 5-10-15 too many deflections each game.

Qb AI plays life like if you crank qb acc and wr catch to 100. Most times, the qb is whipping the ball out in less than two seconds and it looks legit, not like robo qb. He will miss his target and throw the ball away. Makes qbs better distributors. Went and watched tons of games from last year and the pass game looks close to the real thing. Matches how well everybody liked the run game in the first 2 sets. Real fun action with pitching and catching. Very life-like, minus the deflections.

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-20-2018 at 10:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »