Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2018, 06:51 AM   #313
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

2nd game I tested last night:

NO 26, Jax 23

122 total plays (54 run, 68 pass)

Brees 20-30-1-360, 2 TDs
Bortles 27-38-0-354, 1 TD

Ingram 22-58, 2.6 avg
Kamara 7-15, 2.1 avg

Fournette 18-48, 2.6 avg
Yeldon 4-33, 8.2 avg

TFL - NO: 7; Jax: 10
Sacks - NO: 6, Jax: 0
Penalties - NO: 4-25; Jax 6-30

Just a couple of observations. There were a few more TFL in this one, but the run animations still seemed better. Could have just been good D and proper schemes. Sacks seem a little high in the two games I tested and have not seen the QB scramble and run in either game.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:08 AM   #314
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Looks like ya been busy T C. You may have to start havin the wife and kids help you with the testin. Lol ! I wanted to wait until you nailed down a set and I want to find out from Trojan what trait edits he raider and Milt are gonna use. I have an idea about editing player ratings I'm gonna try and with also setting up a 32 team league so that I can play any games, this is gonna take a while. I plan on having things done by this weekend so I can do the preseason as a test and have all finalized by 9/6. Thanx again !
Old 08-22-2018, 10:18 AM   #315
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Looks like ya been busy T C. You may have to start havin the wife and kids help you with the testin. Lol ! I wanted to wait until you nailed down a set and I want to find out from Trojan what trait edits he raider and Milt are gonna use. I have an idea about editing player ratings I'm gonna try and with also setting up a 32 team league so that I can play any games, this is gonna take a while. I plan on having things done by this weekend so I can do the preseason as a test and have all finalized by 9/6. Thanx again !
Don’t worry about play edits this year. Don’t think it’s needed. Not quite yet, anyway. They fixed a lot with this last patch. Was about to message you, haven’t heard from you. Glad you’re okay.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 10:26 AM   #316
MVP

I haven’t played with the browns much, but some people are having lighting issues with the game still. EAs Clint Oldenburg said this on twitter: “We are working on this, but there is a work-around - if you don’t skip the opening tunnel sequence in pre-game, the lighting should be fine.”

Last year the game played way better if you didnt skip the cut scenes, but ive been skipping this year so i can get more tests in. Probably about to stop skipping any of the game. This tells me that these broadcast presentations being skipped does have an effect on the game.

Last year was worse because if you skipped cut scenes last year, it played more like a video game than sim.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-22-2018, 10:31 AM   #317
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

About to run a CFM test. I changed the CPU pass accuracy to 55, and user pass coverage to 60. Also changed gameplay to slow. Will see if that helps from yesterday's games I did.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-22-2018, 10:39 AM   #318
Banned

ncbravesfan's Arena

Tom - not sure how many games you've tested with the new patch, but are you seeing an increase in sacks? I've done two games and they seem a bit high since the patch. Had 8 in the 1st game and 6 in the second (all six were the same team!).

Also, the QB's didn't scramble and run at all in the two games. Pre-patch, they were scrambling quite a bit.

Just wondering what you've seen on these fronts so far.

Thanks!
Old 08-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #319
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Thanks for the time saving tip on the traits. Just some recurring health issues. Madden helps with the stress, lol!
Old 08-22-2018, 10:45 AM   #320
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Thanks for the time saving tip on the traits. Just some recurring health issues. Madden helps with the stress, lol!
Same here, buddy. Got hurt on a job several years ago myself, that’s why i went back to school and started writing. Madden’s great for stress. It’s my Yoga.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »