Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2018, 12:18 PM   #449
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Yeah Tommy, what a tragedy. One station shwoed the clip all the way to the voice of a player saying what did you shoot me with? I want to start a 32 team franchise. As a coach would I be able to put the single controller in the middle to just spectate ? Or would I need to connect a 2nd controller and then put both in the middle? If not I suppose I could take control of 1 of the teams and do coach mode.Again, can't wait to try your settings ! Thanks !
Old 08-28-2018, 02:25 PM   #450
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I watch every game so I assume 15 should be okay?
CD,

Are you selecting controllers to both sides for each game or one team only?
Old 08-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #451
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Yeah Tommy, what a tragedy. One station shwoed the clip all the way to the voice of a player saying what did you shoot me with? I want to start a 32 team franchise. As a coach would I be able to put the single controller in the middle to just spectate ? Or would I need to connect a 2nd controller and then put both in the middle? If not I suppose I could take control of 1 of the teams and do coach mode.Again, can't wait to try your settings ! Thanks !
To get the most realistic stats do not do coach mode, once game starts pause and go to sim mode, change it to slow and end of quarter and just watch.
For a 32 team offline league you have to join as every coach, also make sure you change the autosubs for each team, those are vital for a good experience.
When you play a game switch to the away team. (on xbox you push down on the right analog stick on franchise menu, then select the away team)
Hope that helps.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 02:42 PM   #452
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
For CPU vs CPU games on the PC is there any way to watch a game over after it is played other than not exiting and killing Madden in task manager and loading the game again?
Are you talking about a re-playing/watching to get different results? Maybe turn auto save off, and just exit franchise mode and reload?
Old 08-28-2018, 02:43 PM   #453
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
CD,

Are you selecting controllers to both sides for each game or one team only?
You can only select one team. Even if you connect another controller you'd only be able to join the current user team you selected at franchise menu.

Old 08-28-2018, 02:43 PM   #454
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

One controller for each side (team). I was hoping I could just put the single controller in the middle to watch in spectate mode (cfm). That is what I do in play now mostly. Spectate or coach mode.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:44 PM   #455
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Does anyone have any idea why you sometimes get stuck in cpu vs cpu? I was doing an offense only game and after halftime when it was supposed to give me the option to play the moment, it went to cpu vs cpu for my offense. Then it froze. Well, the clock kept running but nothing else was happening. Ended up having to delete my in-progress game.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #456
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
One controller for each side (team). I was hoping I could just put the single controller in the middle to watch in spectate mode (cfm). That is what I do in play now mostly. Spectate or coach mode.
You can but you have to select a team when starting game. Then go to sim mode after it's started (at kickoff) and change speed to slow and you can spectate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »