Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-28-2018, 02:55 PM   #457
Rookie

ncbravesfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Do any of you 32 team franchise guys use fast sim to quickly go thru the games you donít want to watch? I do, but am frustrated that there are a lack of kick returns. Iíve noticed that if a kickoff is more than 65 yards, it will always be downed. It skews the return totals.

Tom - I know youíve had dialogue with the devs before. If you get a chance, could you mention this to them? Thanks.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:03 PM   #458
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan
Do any of you 32 team franchise guys use fast sim to quickly go thru the games you donít want to watch? I do, but am frustrated that there are a lack of kick returns. Iíve noticed that if a kickoff is more than 65 yards, it will always be downed. It skews the return totals.

Tom - I know youíve had dialogue with the devs before. If you get a chance, could you mention this to them? Thanks.
Using fast sim doesn't always add up to watching the games. I did a test back in week 1 with Seahawks and Broncos. You can find the post somewhere in here lol. Less plays, and less accurate stats, but it's close. Watching the games you get better returns.
I watch every game, but I turn on Netflix too, so I might not see every play.
I'm almost done with week 3 in my 32 league. Let's just say I've caught up a lot of TV shows lol

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-28-2018, 04:02 PM   #459
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
CD,

Are you selecting controllers to both sides for each game or one team only?
You can't, you have to Supersim on slow
Old 08-28-2018, 04:04 PM   #460
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbravesfan

The stats won't match up, so I watch all games, hopefully, a mod will come along that will allow you to speed up watched games like what was did for Madden 08 PC
Old 08-28-2018, 04:08 PM   #461
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Are you talking about a re-playing/watching to get different results? Maybe turn auto save off, and just exit franchise mode and reload?
Yes, if you don't like the results and for testing, I'll try turning off autosave, didn't know you could, where is that located? Thanks

Last edited by cdcool; 08-28-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 04:14 PM   #462
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Yes, if you don't like the results and for testing, I'll try turning off autosave, didn't know you could.. Thanks
Idk how it is for PC. But I know for Xbox if you pause and quit the game it goes back to main franchise menu and let's you start over. But if you quit the entire game Mid game, it'll autosave it.

Old 08-28-2018, 04:19 PM   #463
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Idk how it is for PC. But I know for Xbox if you pause and quit the game it goes back to main franchise menu and let's you start over. But if you quit the entire game Mid game, it'll autosave it.

I'm talking about after watching the entire game, starting over before the game ends, it's not a problem.
Old 08-28-2018, 04:21 PM   #464
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Also is it just my league or do the Cowboys really suck? Lol. They're rated 83 in game but they're 0-2 right now, got whooped by the Giants last week 34-17. And right now they're getting whooped 28-9 by the Seahawks, almost halftime.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »