Home

Old 08-29-2018, 02:46 AM   #473
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
I don't see a option to turn it off, but selecting "T" at the menu creates a save point. You can create a new save, play the game, if you want to try again load the save point you created. There should be the one you created and the auto save one that has the -autosave at the end of the filename.
No way to load a saved Franchise from what I see, already tried what you suggested but thanks
Old 08-29-2018, 11:47 AM   #474
MVP

OVR: 6

Iíve bent it every which way with sliders, even tried other sets and I canít fix the abundance of deflections.

Tried an xbox roster that has imacís Edits. Doesnít work for this mode. They will not run the ball enough and the deflections are still there. Thereís other problems with the roster too. It has more than iMacs edit, itís a hybrid roster made from chubby dubs PFF file and then the iMac edits. The playcalling is off with this because itís based on the out of the box rosters. Or so it feels. This may work fine for user vs cpu or user vs user, but itís not a right fit for cpu mode. HC0023 tested it earlier, i figured iíd Try the xbox version based on chubby dubs file, maybe it would work better, but it doesnít.

Hereís what Iím about to do.

1. Sim season 1, but add custom draft classes from Inside the Pylon 2019 draft class (name of the file) in week 3. Then sim to the next season. In week 3 of season 2, iíll Import Inside the Pylon 2020 draft.

2. For the next two seasons, Iíll sim and add Cwsapps fictional classes.

3. Iíll start playing in season 5. Last year I wasted too much time trying to get it to play right in year 1. Not this year. Game plays way better the further you get from year one.

Just curious if the game has the same kind of problems 5 years in the future. I always preferred NCAA football more when all the real players moved on. Just applied this logic the last two years on madden and love it the same way.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-29-2018, 11:49 AM   #475
MVP

Also thanks for keeping this thread alive with all the conversations about this mode that extend beyond sliders. May try the PC version in the future and appreciate the discussion that keeps me in the loop for when i do get the PC version.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM   #476
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Also thanks for keeping this thread alive with all the conversations about this mode that extend beyond sliders. May try the PC version in the future and appreciate the discussion that keeps me in the loop for when i do get the PC version.
Thank you for all your hard work with the sliders for all the versions, it saved me a lot of time :-) Your sliders are looking good for the PC
Old 08-29-2018, 10:25 PM   #477
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Man, all these trades happening right before start of season, and with AP back in the game on the Skins. Why did I have to start my league before 53 man roster cut. Haha. I'm already halfway through week 4. Had a lot of downtime before I start my new job here.
The one thing though that sucks about doing a 32 offline league is NO TRADES ever happen. It's been like this for so many maddens. There's an auto option for trades yet it does nothing. There's not even any players on the trade block, you still have to do everything manual. Pretty dang annoying. Wish they'd fix that already.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-30-2018, 09:12 AM   #478
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey guys! Sorry if I gave credit to the wrong person for a setting. So much to take in and keep track of. I saw that Red zone is listed tonight for 7 to 11 so they will probably show some last pre-season games. Will relax labor day weekend with some college ball and have all settings ready to install and test Monday so that I will be able to play at least 10 pre-season games before 9/6. This way I will have time to make necessary adjustments before 9/9 and kickoff . Good luck to all as many of you have put forth a lot . Take care !
Old 08-30-2018, 10:29 AM   #479
MVP

HC0023 put me onto something. Deflections are gone now. Tweaking the other stuff. This new set involves playing in arcade mode and Iím seeing if I can get any injuries with it set on Arcade.

Iíll keep you guys updated.

Teams finished:
Old 08-30-2018, 11:24 AM   #480
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
HC0023 put me onto something. Deflections are gone now. Tweaking the other stuff. This new set involves playing in arcade mode and Iím seeing if I can get any injuries with it set on Arcade.

Iíll keep you guys updated.
What numbers are you trying to get for Deflections and with what slider setting? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »