Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 09:30 PM   #513
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
Vikings lead the chargers 19-0 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd. Rivers has thrown 5 picks so far so definetly going to need that under control.
Haven’t seen picks, but then again, i’m In year 4.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 08-30-2018, 09:41 PM   #514
MVP

orye74's Arena

OVR: 0

j
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Haven’t seen picks, but then again, i’m In year 4.
I’m in year 2, the one I actually saw was a tipped pass INT.
Old 08-31-2018, 01:12 AM   #515
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
About to update OP with these. This is the best ive got it to look. Not many games in, plus im playing 4 years into the future. No idea what these will do in year one and I don’t care. Year 1 is a rigged game. Ive simmed year one at least ten times and the eagles and the pats always rematch in the super bowl with pats usually winning the game. If they work year one, fine. If they don’t, oh well. Wasted too much time in year one last on M18. Year 1 doesnt do the game justice.

Used the latest roster and active upon CFM setup. Custom rosters are no good. Playcalling is corrupted.

Probably will need small tweaks, but this is close to final. There’s a couple of things i’ll Be looking for, but i won’t say what they are to avoid placebo effect.

Really would like to know about
Deflections: we want 3-10
TFLs:4-13
Injuries: 4-8 with them being mostly minor (the 50 in MM helps get more minor injuries) maybe get 1-2 a game where they have to miss weeks of action. With this setting ive seen guys miss a couple of plays and come back in. Never seen that before.

For the most part, these are gold. Big shoutout to HC0023 for finding the 20 second runoff thing.

Delete your profile.

Upon setup choose Intermediate (all pro) and Arcade style

Main Menu

Difficulty - all pro
Injuries - 50
Fatigue - 66
Quarter Length -15
Gamestyle: Arcade
Acc Clock - On 20 second runoff—game plays crazy if it’s not on this.
Game Speed - normal
Min Threshold - 50.
Ballhawk - Off
Heat seeker - Off
Auto Strafe - Off
Switch Assist - Off
Flip Play - off
HB Moves - Manual
Visual Feedback - Off
Even Teams - Off

Volume control
From playmakers, put on field sounds to 50 and it makes onfield action match the sounds better for more enhancement.

Stadium Speakers 45
On field 25
Broadcasters 90
Crowd 95

Visual Settings
Play Call Style - enhanced
Play Call Button Layout - default
Previous Play Information - On
On Field Visual Feedback - Off
Drive Goals & XP Feedback - Off
Franchise Bottom Line Ticker - off
Franchise Gameplan Boost Notification - Off
Coaching Tips - Off
Pre-Snap Menu - off
Player Names - off

Camera Toggle - on
Passing Cam - on
Offensive Camera Settings - broadcast
Defensive Camera - broadcast
other cam-Standard
Controller Vibration-OFF, so it’ll forget the controller is connected. If vibration is on, may remember you’re human. Anything to kill the glitchiness and miracle comebacks.
Enlarge On Field Graphics - Off
Color Blindness - Normal Vision
Brightness - Default
Contrast - Default

Before you start CFM, in the coach selection screen, go to league options and input these:

CFM League Settings

Skill Level - All pro
Game Speed - Normal
Play style: SIM*** this is different than main menu
League Type - COACHES ONLY
Instant Starer - Off (treat this the same as coach firing)
Trade Deadline - On
Trade Type - Enable All
Coach Firing - ON (this is a must, stops cheating and bending for human controlled squad)
Salary Cap - On
Relocation Settings - Normal
Injury - On
Pre Existing Injury - OFF (i think this helps too many injuries, you want 4-8 a game. With a couple causing at least a week of missed time.
Practice Squad Stealing - On
Player Progression Frequency - End of the season (thinks this helps with the momentum swings)

All this stuff optional:
Fill Roster - off
Re-Sign Players - off
Progress Players - off
Sign Off-Season Free Agents - off
Tutorial Pop-Ups - off

Soon as the CFM starts, enter these:

Gameplay
QB Accuracy - 45
Pass Blocking - 49
WR Catching - 51
Run Blocking - 85
Fumbles - 35

Pass Defense Reaction Time - 50
Interceptions - 50
Pass Coverage - 50
Tackling - 44

Injuries - 24***still testing (Set to 55 when you’re not playing, so when advancing the week to get better simmed injuries.)
Fatigue - 66
Player Speed Parity Scale - 55

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy -50
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 50
Kickoff Power - 50

Penalties
Offside - 55
False Start - 35
Offensive Holding - 75
Defensive Holding - 65*****this has a lot to do with TE’s catching the ball or did so before the patch
Facemask - 55
Defensive Pass Interference - 99
Illegal Block In The Back - 70
Roughing The Passer - 51

Auto subs:
Several options with Running backs
99/96 for teams like the Steelers that have a stud back.
99/97 gives the number 2 a few more carries
99/98 teams like New England that use lots of backs.

Defensive Tackles 95/93
Defensive ends 95/93
All other auto subs default.
The settings in the main menu really don't have anything to do with CFM CPU vs CPU correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2018, 01:55 AM   #516
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
The settings in the main menu really don't have anything to do with CFM CPU vs CPU correct?
It does have some control. Like the fatigue at 50. And all the assists and visual presence junk already off for cfm. It does play different with the MM fatigue at 50 and cfm fatigue at 24. You’ll see more minor injuries where players return during the game. Never seen to much of this, until i bumbled onto this setup.

If you keep the assists on in MM and change in CFM, i worry that just having them on then turning them off may have some kind of effect on the game. Also make sure coach mode is off in main menu. This has a huge negative effect. It gives the cpu chose team robo qb. I love coach mode to death, wish I could play it on here, but you can’t. You’ll see miraculous comebacks every game. Sometimes your team can’t lose and sometimes they can’t win. Way too much momentum with the human picking plays. I quit coach mode on M25 when my team had 4 straight fourth quarter comebacks, then i lost 4 in a row. It was scripted big time. The ball became a magnet for a certain team. It makes it look like it’s random because the human can lose, but it’s bad stuff. Laughable what that mode has become. Shame, too. Madden never got a true coach mode like NCAA. Last I checked you’ve now got to hold down a button when on defense and play with certain assists on. It’s all a trap.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-31-2018 at 02:13 AM.
Old 08-31-2018, 02:39 AM   #517
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
It does have some control. Like the fatigue at 50. And all the assists and visual presence junk already off for cfm. It does play different with the MM fatigue at 50 and cfm fatigue at 24. You’ll see more minor injuries where players return during the game. Never seen to much of this, until i bumbled onto this setup.

If you keep the assists on in MM and change in CFM, i worry that just having them on then turning them off may have some kind of effect on the game. Also make sure coach mode is off in main menu. This has a huge negative effect. It gives the cpu chose team robo qb. I love coach mode to death, wish I could play it on here, but you can’t. You’ll see miraculous comebacks every game. Sometimes your team can’t lose and sometimes they can’t win. Way too much momentum with the human picking plays. I quit coach mode on M25 when my team had 4 straight fourth quarter comebacks, then i lost 4 in a row. It was scripted big time. The ball became a magnet for a certain team. It makes it look like it’s random because the human can lose, but it’s bad stuff. Laughable what that mode has become. Shame, too. Madden never got a true coach mode like NCAA. Last I checked you’ve now got to hold down a button when on defense and play with certain assists on. It’s all a trap.
Okay, I'm not getting good results with these new settings for CPU vs CPU on the PC the old settings were working out better, a lot of incompletions for one. Some say the settings should be the same but I have my doughts, I'm tweaking.
Old 08-31-2018, 03:02 AM   #518
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Okay, I'm not getting good results with these new settings for CPU vs CPU on the PC the old settings were working out better, a lot of incompletions for one. Some say the settings should be the same but I have my doughts, I'm tweaking.
Double check them, man. I haven’t see any problems with incompletions. That number’s been spot on. Seeing 58 percent to 68 percent completions. Are you playing preseason? I don’t test these in preseason, but somebody else has and liked the results. It could be different in preseason. If it stays bad, raise we catch by 1.

Sounds like you maybe using something lower than 20 seconds on the runoff. Can’t vouch for that either. 20 second runoff is the key to the whole thing. Anything lower and it’s a swat fest.

Teams finished:
Old 08-31-2018, 03:30 AM   #519
Rookie

ChiefKeef300's Arena

Can anyone tell me how to do Auto Subs? I'm confused.
Edit: nvm i got it

Last edited by ChiefKeef300; 08-31-2018 at 05:35 AM.
Old 08-31-2018, 08:18 AM   #520
MVP

orye74's Arena

Quote:
Double check them, man. I haven’t see any problems with incompletions. That number’s been spot on. Seeing 58 percent to 68 percent completions. Are you playing preseason? I don’t test these in preseason, but somebody else has and liked the results. It could be different in preseason. If it stays bad, raise we catch by 1.

Sounds like you maybe using something lower than 20 seconds on the runoff. Can’t vouch for that either. 20 second runoff is the key to the whole thing. Anything lower and it’s a swat fest.
I agree the completion rate is fine as well the the YPC. My only problem is interceptions. I played 2 games the road team won the first one 19-7 and the home team won the 2nd 28-13. So at least that’s not an issue either. The first game saw 8 picks, 7 of which by Breez and the 2nd saw 4 picks, all by the same QB

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »