Home

Old 09-01-2018, 12:11 PM   #553
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Nah, I gotta stick with 15 min Quarters, 15/15 would be optimal if ever possible
15/15 had me pulling my hair out. 15/20 is the master key to the whole game this year. Canít guarantee anything with it being at any other level.

I donít think having the 140 plays will make your team lead the league in o and be last in d. The yardage iím Seeing in these games seems contained for the most part. One game your D may play 70 plays, the next they may only be on the field for 50 plays. It should even itself out.

If you use 15 runoff, youíll be playing a different game than the rest of us.

I wish the game was an open, where the user could use his preference anytime he wanted, but itís not. Thereís certain things that breaks the gameplay for this mode. The 20 runoff is huge.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-01-2018, 12:27 PM   #554
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
15/15 had me pulling my hair out. 15/20 is the master key to the whole game this year. Can’t guarantee anything with it being at any other level.

I don’t think having the 140 plays will make your team lead the league in o and be last in d. The yardage i’m Seeing in these games seems contained for the most part. One game your D may play 70 plays, the next they may only be on the field for 50 plays. It should even itself out.

If you use 15 runoff, you’ll be playing a different game than the rest of us.

I wish the game was an open, where the user could use his preference anytime he wanted, but it’s not. There’s certain things that breaks the gameplay for this mode. The 20 runoff is huge.
Got ya! I'm gonna try and develop a set based on 15/15 on the PC, if I have too I will go back to 20. No other option but 15-minute quarters for me. I will have some questions for you along the way if that's okay, you are the expert, I'm just learning 19, haven't played a console like version since 2005.
Playing Madden PC 08 ever since
Thanks

Last edited by cdcool; 09-01-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #555
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Got ya! I'm gonna try and develop a set based on 15/15 on the PC, if I have too I will go back to 20. No other option but 15-minute quarters for me. I will have some questions for you along the way if that's okay, you are the expert, I'm just learning 19, haven't played a console like version since 2005.
Playing Madden PC 08 ever since
Thanks
If HC0023 didnt find the 20 second runoff thing, I’d a quit working on sliders and waited for patches. I tested for 2 and half weeks at 15 runoff and kept coming up short. Remember if it gets rough, bump it to 20 runoff

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 12:57 PM   #556
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
If HC0023 didnt find the 20 second runoff thing, I’d a quit working on sliders and waited for patches. I tested for 2 and half weeks at 15 runoff and kept coming up short. Remember if it gets rough, bump it to 20 runoff
Thanks, I'm looking at deflections and will compare it to the other settings, not looking that bad yet with my adjustments. :-) Knowing Madden, it's not perfect and you will have to take a hit somewhere

Last edited by cdcool; 09-01-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:30 PM   #557
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you for your hard work guys, I have restarted a new cfm with these sliders today and so far found them to be great! I have only just played the 2nd preseason game so the stats probably aren’t too realistic at this point but I have seen the qb com% down around the 60 mark for both teams in each game, btk’s have been 9 for both teams and deflections a little high at 16 but I expect that to come down during regular season. TFL’s are also looking good with 13 for both teams and Pens were 9-75 yds for both teams combined.

I noticed sacks were high with 14 in first game and 9 in the 2nd but again expect this to drop in reg season.

The only problem I’m having following the latest patch today is the game freezing during play, anyone else having the same problem? I’m on PS4.

I meant since the roster update today and not patch.

Last edited by sdoug78; 09-01-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 05:16 PM   #558
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

So there was just a roster update dropped ? If it was just now does this include latest cuts, and trades ? I am still hearing wide varying comments on gamplay. Just after patch,good findings. Last few days.just the opposite say many
Old 09-01-2018, 05:56 PM   #559
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
So there was just a roster update dropped ? If it was just now does this include latest cuts, and trades ? I am still hearing wide varying comments on gamplay. Just after patch,good findings. Last few days.just the opposite say many
It could have been on Friday, Iím in Switzerland and quite a few hours ahead of US so had probably already gone to bed before it dropped. It was there when I started up this morning.
Old 09-01-2018, 06:24 PM   #560
Rookie

Frythatchicken's Arena

OVR: 8

does this work for pc?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »