Home

Old 09-01-2018, 07:07 PM   #561
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Thank you for your hard work guys, I have restarted a new cfm with these sliders today and so far found them to be great! I have only just played the 2nd preseason game so the stats probably arenít too realistic at this point but I have seen the qb com% down around the 60 mark for both teams in each game, btkís have been 9 for both teams and deflections a little high at 16 but I expect that to come down during regular season. TFLís are also looking good with 13 for both teams and Pens were 9-75 yds for both teams combined.

I noticed sacks were high with 14 in first game and 9 in the 2nd but again expect this to drop in reg season.

The only problem Iím having following the latest patch today is the game freezing during play, anyone else having the same problem? Iím on PS4.

I meant since the roster update today and not patch.
14 Sacks thatís a problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 07:25 PM   #562
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah but itís still preseason with 2nd and 3rd string players in, just finished 3rd preseason game and had 10. Wonít really get a good idea until I get to testing it in reg season games.

Rest of the stats are looking good so far and within a couple of what Tommy said he was looking for in games.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #563
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
14 Sacks thatís a problem
He was in preseason. No way to make any guarantees with these sliders on preseason. Since the stats arenít recorded, I wouldnít worry about it. Just donít expect sim stats. Thereís so much shuffling of players with way lower ratings and thereís no telling what youíd have to do to get sim stats. Not worth it to have preseason sliders and regular season sliders. Not sure what playing with one set of sliders and then doing another set of sliders within the same game save will do to the programming. Trust me guys, i want to watch preseason games too and iím Sure i will with all the custom draft classes, but Iím not going to worry about the stats. Sometimes real life preseason games are like watching paint dry. Same can be said about some regular season games. Ive had a couple of boring games with this set, too.

Been doing a 2019 draft class and Iíll probably be watching preseason games to decide if a rookie qb is ready to start. Also, I would turn injuries down to 13 when watching in preseason. 24 in preseason maybe a bit too high. I need to go through a whole season to be sure about the Injury slider. It may be where it needs to slide within the season.

Week 1-4

Week 4-8
Something a little less severe

Week 8-12
Maybe go back to 24

Week 13-17
Go to something less severe

Playoffs
Maybe do the 24 again.

Again, this is just speculation. 24 all season maybe fine. The injury thing is something I see often discussed, here and everywhere. Didnít want it to look like I was dodging the issue.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #564
Rookie

In the 3 preseason games Iíve had so far 24 seems to be ok, quite a few minor injuries and only 3 where player is out for more than a week.

Iíve only watched 1 game each week and summed the rest and changed injuries to 55 when simming and it seems a little high, most teams have 4 out more than a week with some up to 7 and one team on 8 for more than a week in 3 games. Iím going to drop it to 50 when simming and see how that looks after a couple of weeks, probably wonít get there until tomorrow as itís getting late here and want to watch at least one game each week.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:52 PM   #565
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
In the 3 preseason games Iíve had so far 24 seems to be ok, quite a few minor injuries and only 3 where player is out for more than a week.
The
Iíve only watched 1 game each week and summed the rest and changed injuries to 55 when simming and it seems a little high, most teams have 4 out more than a week with some up to 7 and one team on 8 for more than a week in 3 games. Iím going to drop it to 50 when simming and see how that looks after a couple of weeks, probably wonít get there until tomorrow as itís getting late here and want to watch at least one game each week.
Good deal on dropping Injury to 50 when simming. 55 is me using somebody elseís setting because I havenít had time to test. If 50 is too much drop it by one to find the hotspot. Good to hear about the 24 working when watching games.

The injury thing may be userís preference, but Iíve liked what Iíve seen with 24. Some games thereís hardly any injuries, the next game thereís 6 where only one player misses significant time. Seems very random, like real life. Love the injury banner, too.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2018, 10:13 PM   #566
Pro

Iím getting really good diverse scores with these, even had 1 tie. The only thing I changed was the interceptions down to 15 and I too, see a bit too many sacks. Iím ready start my real season this Thursday and Iím going with these sliders with just a couple of minor tweaks. Nice job, Tommy.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:56 PM   #567
Pro

I wish we could get the CPU to stop trying stupid 65 yard FGs. I remember back in the day of the ball was beyond the 35 hard line theyíd punt it.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:47 PM   #568
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
I wish we could get the CPU to stop trying stupid 65 yard FGs. I remember back in the day of the ball was beyond the 35 hard line theyíd punt it.
Bump FG power down to 47 and they may stop so many. Was scared to move them because in the past these special teams sliders have controller other gameplay aspects.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »