Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2018, 03:19 PM   #585
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
I’ve been seeing a consistent 135-148 plays on 15 mins with 20 second run off. Tommy has tested different play clock settings and said the game doesn’t play right for less than 20 seconds. You might find better results reducing the qtr length to 13 and keeping the 20 second play clock.
Not to cause any disruption here, I'm testing 15 minute quarters with a 15-second runoff (15 seconds left on the play clock) using an older version of Tommy's sliders and are seeing good results thus far on the PC, I just counted 135 plays. I watch every game

Last edited by cdcool; 09-02-2018 at 03:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 03:36 PM   #586
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Not to cause any disruption here, I'm testing 15 minute quarters with a 15-second runoff (15 seconds left on the play clock) using an older version of Tommy's sliders and are seeing good results thus far on the PC, I just counted 135 plays.
Not to cause even more disruption I’m testing a 15 min 15 sec run off of current sliders on Xbox and through 1 full quarter score is 3-7 34 plays, 2 sacks total, 1 injury, 0 interceptions, 60% completion percentage. And more importantly no qb’s running around like blind mice
Old 09-02-2018, 03:44 PM   #587
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutt3r
Not to cause even more disruption I’m testing a 15 min 15 sec run off of current sliders on Xbox and through 1 full quarter score is 3-7 34 plays, 2 sacks total, 1 injury, 0 interceptions, 60% completion percentage. And more importantly no qb’s running around like blind mice
I did not like the way the last version of the sliders were playing after watching a few games. It could be just me tho
Old 09-02-2018, 03:57 PM   #588
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Count the pass deflections. I bet 80 percent of incompletions were deflections. The 15 second runoff is garbage. Don’t know how many times I have to say it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-02-2018, 04:03 PM   #589
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Count the pass deflections. I bet 80 percent of incompletions were deflections. The 15 second runoff is garbage. Don’t know how many times I have to say it.
I've been counting. I don't see any crazy amount of deflections compared to 20 seconds but I'm still testing. Just being honest

Last edited by cdcool; 09-02-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:17 PM   #590
Rookie

Quote:
I need a better definition of deflections because I don’t count those lost battles for the ball animations as deflections.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:36 PM   #591
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
I need a better definition of deflections because I don’t count those lost battles for the ball animations as deflections.
In the stats at the end of the game, go to defensive stats, way too the right you’ll see a Pass Deflections stat. Should be 4-8 per game. 10-13 at the most. Those should be rare. Lowest i could get it was 13-20 a game at 15 runoff. Lowering the pass react, int, and pass cover to 0 didn’t stop it.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 04:58 PM   #592
Rookie

Quote:
In the stats at the end of the game, go to defensive stats, way too the right you’ll see a Pass Deflections stat. Should be 4-8 per game. 10-13 at the most. Those should be rare. Lowest i could get it was 13-20 a game at 15 runoff. Lowering the pass react, int, and pass cover to 0 didn’t stop it.
So halftime update, score 27-6, deflections 7 total, 3 drops, 24/43 for 412 yards passing between the two teams, 130 yds rushing. 1 interception returned for td, 3 sacks all one team, 2 forced fumbles none lost.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »