Home

Old 09-03-2018, 07:48 AM   #609
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
At the same time I don't wanna dive into anything. A new roster will be out this week with probably another patch to mess up something else.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app

That ship has sailed for me. If a game is good enough to start a ďtempĒ CFM I do it. Then, by opening day Iím a season and a half in and too invested to start over. So that big Khalil Mack trade is gonna be missing from my CFM.

Iím 8-2 w/ IND in season 2 already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 09-03-2018, 11:56 AM   #610
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleary8
I just noticed that in my franchise that i already started i have been playing with coach mode on. With these sliders it says to keep it off. So my question of the day is, can this be fixed by just going back to main menu and turn it off or should i start a new franchise? Thkz 4 the help n Tommy thkz 4 these sliders been enjoying them lately, keep up the good work!
Just turn it off in the Main Menu. Seems like this has a negative effect, making the cpu picked teamís qb have too high completion percentage.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-03-2018, 12:09 PM   #611
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
That ship has sailed for me. If a game is good enough to start a ďtempĒ CFM I do it. Then, by opening day Iím a season and a half in and too invested to start over. So that big Khalil Mack trade is gonna be missing from my CFM.

Iím 8-2 w/ IND in season 2 already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good stuff. Season 2 and beyond plays worlds better than year 1.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 12:08 AM   #612
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Mostly because just simming a season in madden is not realistic. I want to see realistic progression with players. I had simmed a season once and went to go look at stats and the leading rusher didn't even have 800 yards. Which was a big let down. I'm a big stat guy. I wanna give Bell a chance to break that record now 😂
The only thing that's tempting me to sim a season is those associated draft classes.
Maybe I'll just do a whole season going into each game and fast forwarding the whole thing. So stats won't be affected.
Then watch season 2.
At the same time I don't wanna dive into anything. A new roster will be out this week with probably another patch to mess up something else.

Watch and control every Team, problem solved.. I don't sim anything. Going back years ago, the sim stats never really matched the watched stats.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:24 AM   #613
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Watch and control every Team, problem solved.. I don't sim anything. Going back years ago, the sim stats never really matched the watched stats.
It doesn't, but at least they match up on paper.
I'm on week 8 right now and top teams are playing true to form. Pats are 6-1, Eagles are undefeated at 7-0. While the Bengals, Colts, and Jets are at the bottom of the pool.
I'm gonna do this for season 2 as well with a realistic draft class. Then for year 3 gonna dive into the associated draft classes. And play each game out.
I also did a trade for Mack to Bears in this one. Raiders suck so far lol Just hard to the trade accurately. Raiders got 4 picks in return. And you can only do a max of 3 in trade.

Old 09-04-2018, 12:40 AM   #614
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
It doesn't, but at least they match up on paper.
I'm on week 8 right now and top teams are playing true to form. Pats are 6-1, Eagles are undefeated at 7-0. While the Bengals, Colts, and Jets are at the bottom of the pool.
I'm gonna do this for season 2 as well with a realistic draft class. Then for year 3 gonna dive into the associated draft classes. And play each game out.
I also did a trade for Mack to Bears in this one. Raiders suck so far lol Just hard to the trade accurately. Raiders got 4 picks in return. And you can only do a max of 3 in trade.

I'm just on week two of my first season.. LOL watching the games and studying and adjusting the sliders.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:20 AM   #615
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I'm just on week two of my first season.. LOL watching the games and studying and adjusting the sliders.
Yeah I tried that at first. I originally got to week 4 watching all the games with the first version of the sliders. Started over with this new set. I'll probably do another reset too with the final rosters. It's never going to be realistic. Might as well play it out as it is. Better than simming and having the stats way off. At least it's all equal amongst all the teams.
But like Tommy said, it's better to sim the first few seasons and than watch it play out. I'm still following every game, just fast simming each one. Gonna start watching season 3 with the associated DC. Which is amazing!! I recommend you guys check that shiz out if you're on Xbox.
I love it so much that if I was on PS4 I'd attempt to transfer it to that system. With the approval of them of course 😂

Edit: I did actually have both systems at one point and I'm regretting I got rid of the PS4. I'd love to port these rosters to PS4 for everyone. And if no one does it before, I plan on getting a PS4 again eventually. We shall see.

Last edited by thenamesfuller; 09-04-2018 at 01:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2018, 02:00 AM   #616
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

False Starts and Holding in the red zone is definitely a bug

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »