Home

Old 08-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
I have picks at 20 on my all madden sliders and it seems ok
So were those stats you posted on pro or all madden?
Old 08-12-2018, 11:18 AM   #58
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

You and Playmakers findings are so hot you sure do need 2 different threads ! I knew waiting a couple days for you to get more testing in would be good. Playmaker was always good at explaining things in depth. I am waiting on that franchise guys pro football fucus ratings roster to drop any day now. Also looking for feedback from Trojan here. By mid week should be good to go with latest settings, etc. . Keep up the good work !
Old 08-12-2018, 11:18 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcSteve
Thanks, glad to know I donít need to start over!

I didnít play too much in 2017, but 2016 if anything I felt like the human control team was at an advantage. So itís interesting that you experienced the human controlled team being at a disadvantage in the past. Anyway, can you confirm that the human controled team has actually won a game in your set ups over the last few days?

Also, in your most recent set up, why have coach firing and instant starter off? This affects gameplay? I guess I would just need to turn coach firing back on during the playoffs because I would want the computer to be able to fire the coaches of computer controlled teams in order to create realism season to season.
Turn fire coaches ON. I need to change that in the OP. Thatís the hope that these setting will stop Human teams from having an advantage. Ive seen the human side win and lose. Not sure about the other guys. Didnít ask which team they controlled.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Turn fire coaches ON. I need to change that in the OP. Thatís the hope that these setting will stop Human teams from having an advantage. Ive seen the human side win and lose. Not sure about the other guys. Didnít ask which team they controlled.
Got it. How about instant starter, off for that? Still find it odd that those two things would affect gameplay. Obviously I trust you, just more intrigued that that has an affect.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #61
Pro

Quote:
So were those stats you posted on pro or all madden?
Those were pro per Tommyís sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #62
Rookie

Tommy, about to input the most recent Settings you provided. I see you said to turn all assists off. When it comes to ball carrier special move, the options are manual, auto, assist. Should it be manual? I believe you had it at auto a few days ago. Also does it matter whether or not auto flip defensive play call is on or off?
Old 08-12-2018, 11:34 AM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Tommy, about to input the most recent Settings you provided. I see you said to turn all assists off. When it comes to ball carrier special move, the options are manual, auto, assist. Should it be manual? I believe you had it at auto a few days ago. Also does it matter whether or not auto flip defensive play call is on or off?
Yeah. Put it on Manual. And flip play off.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:54 AM   #64
MVP

Watching the Jags and the Pats week 2. Iíve got both coaches ran by humans. Jags have the controller side.

Seen the jags go for it twice on one drive with 10 minutes left in the 2 quarter. Never seen this. First they went for it on 4 and 4 on the pats 42. A few plays later They faked a FG and kept the drive alive, then they took a 17-7 lead. No INTS so far.

The Pats seems to run the ball too much.

Brady 10-16 135 1 TD 3 minutes left in the half. Pats just converted a 3 and 17 and it got called back.

Oh my. Brady just evaded a sack and threw a 40 yard TD. 17-14 Jags.

Man this is looking good. TFLs have been good too. In the past, The game plays better when you get on into the season. Week One isnít the best test. Need to play multiple weeks to get a good read.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »