OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Gotta see of elitw qbs might v elite.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 10:04 AM   #642
Rookie

Does it have to b increments of five. Cause what would happen if i wanted to pyt it at like 13. Im.bouy tk try
Old 09-06-2018, 10:51 AM   #643
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Tommy it didn't hit me till last nite that I thought you were referring to maradona and it was Valenzuela you were . Here I was mentioning soccer teams. They took away the spectate option on FIFA couple years back. I heard something about if you played as a manager you could still somehow just set up the game to let the computer play it out. Any word on new updated roster and patch dropping by start of week 1 for Madden?
Old 09-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #644
Pro

Activity here increasing with kickoff tonight. Apparently new rosters will drop by Friday if not today. Also I read about the editing of a players numbers. Example. Why would you change,lower or higher, a setting that could change in a few weeks with player progression ? Interesting point. Say a player is 87, I change to 84, then in 4 weeks or so he progresses to 88. Makes me pause not wanting to get to over involved with settings like that and just roll with sliders.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #645
Rookie

I wonder if its like last yesr if u 0 out the player sliders and use the cpu sliders it balancesit out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 06:29 PM   #646
Pro

Yeah things are definitely getting interesting. I have a feel Lev bell will be dealt tomorrow. Hopefully the new updated ea rosters with all the trades and cuts will drop by Friday so that gives us all time to set things up for Sunday. Lays,sour cream and onion🍿. Enjoy the game Tonite all. 🦅 Fly!
Old 09-06-2018, 07:38 PM   #647
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

New roster update is live. It's weird though, when I start a new franchise offline at week 1 Dez Bryant seems to disappear in FA. He's not on any team either, I looked through the whole WR roster and transaction list. Yet when I start in preseason he's there in FA.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-06-2018, 08:35 PM   #648
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Yeah things are definitely getting interesting. I have a feel Lev bell will be dealt tomorrow. Hopefully the new updated ea rosters with all the trades and cuts will drop by Friday so that gives us all time to set things up for Sunday. Lays,sour cream and onion🍿. Enjoy the game Tonite all. 🦅 Fly!
Watching it right now. Disappointed it wasnít on Prime, canít watch in the man cave. Why isnít tonightís game on Prime? Strange not to air it for the opening game. Seems like youíd want it to be on all platforms. Fine print says Prime wonít do but 11 games. Man, with guys having to be at other things, mobility has always been the key. It used to be Walkmanís, now itís streaming.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »