Home

Old 09-06-2018, 08:43 PM   #649
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Watching it right now. Disappointed it wasnít on Prime, canít watch in the man cave. Why isnít tonightís game on Prime? Strange not to air it for the opening game. Seems like youíd want it to be on all platforms. Fine print says Prime wonít do but 11 games. Man, with guys having to be at other things, mobility has always been the key. It used to be Walkmanís, now itís streaming.
Haha. NBC probably bought the rights to air it on opening night.
I'm watching it on the NBC sports app on Xbox. Idk if it's free, but I didn't have to enter my xfinity account info. Maybe it just recognized I'm connected to xfinity wifi. Idk.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #650
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Game was mostly a snoozer. I hope this isn't the case with some of the other games Sunday as there are some good matchups, on paper. Heard roster dropped about start of game, of course. I think it was rather bad taste to do a live donating stream to coincide with the start.of the new season. Just donate and leave it at that. All about the image.
Most NFL games are snoozers. Each week thereís probably 2-3 games thatís fun all the way through.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-07-2018, 06:27 PM   #651
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Game was mostly a snoozer. I hope this isn't the case with some of the other games Sunday as there are some good matchups, on paper. Heard roster dropped about start of game, of course. I think it was rather bad taste to do a live donating stream to coincide with the start.of the new season. Just donate and leave it at that. All about the image.
How was it bad taste? Two well respected Madden players died. They waited a week or two to let people cope. I think it would've been bad taste to do it right when it happened. And tbh I don't think those Madden players wanted it any other way. Doing a donation live stream in honor of them. Doing what they loved to do. I would've donated if I wasn't so broke right now myself.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2018, 06:30 PM   #652
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

I personally hate how these rosters are done. Apparently only traded draft picks will be available for each team only in live season mode. Which you can't do a 32 team league with. So you gotta trade all the draft picks manually. Found a picture online that laid out what teams get what draft picks next draft on Twitter. Gonna see if I can find it.

Edit: Also same for the PS too.

Old 09-08-2018, 12:18 PM   #653
Rookie

Hello everyone. I recently purchased Madden 19 and I have been interested in doing a CPU vs. CPU style franchise mode. I just want to play as the GM/Owner and just make the roster changes needed to build a SB caliber roster while only watching the games from the broadcast view.

I came to look for sliders that would be realistic to get this mode going, and I came across this thread. However, it seems that the OP is not updated with how many pages this thread has. Does anyone have an updated version of what sliders to use?

Thank you!
Old 09-08-2018, 12:37 PM   #654
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
Hello everyone. I recently purchased Madden 19 and I have been interested in doing a CPU vs. CPU style franchise mode. I just want to play as the GM/Owner and just make the roster changes needed to build a SB caliber roster while only watching the games from the broadcast view.

I came to look for sliders that would be realistic to get this mode going, and I came across this thread. However, it seems that the OP is not updated with how many pages this thread has. Does anyone have an updated version of what sliders to use?

Thank you!
OP is updated. Still tinkering with them, but no changes as of yet.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-08-2018, 12:44 PM   #655
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
OP is updated. Still tinkering with them, but no changes as of yet.
Oh okay. I also realized that the sliders you have is for CFM. Will those sliders work for what I'm trying to do?

I want to just watch all games from broadcast view, with occasionally fast-forwarding plays here and there. I will not be controlling any play calling or players during the game. I will just be making roster changes, scouting, drafting, free agency moves, etc.

Thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 12:46 PM   #656
Rookie

Also, excuse my ignorance. Madden 19 is the first Madden game I've purchased. I've been watching football for years, just never played the games until this year. So I don't know the difference between CFM and what I'm trying to do. I just thought since I was watching CPU vs CPU that your sliders are what I'm looking for, but then in the post it said that it's for CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »