Home

Old 09-08-2018, 12:50 PM   #657
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
Oh okay. I also realized that the sliders you have is for CFM. Will those sliders work for what I'm trying to do?

I want to just watch all games from broadcast view, with occasionally fast-forwarding plays here and there. I will not be controlling any play calling or players during the game. I will just be making roster changes, scouting, drafting, free agency moves, etc.

Thank you!
This is what most of us in this thread do. Sliders donít affect the SUPER SIM game function that allows for you to watch the game/skip parts and watch Play the Moment like its the NFL Redzone channel.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-08-2018, 12:56 PM   #658
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
This is what most of us in this thread do. Sliders don’t affect the SUPER SIM game function that allows for you to watch the game/skip parts and watch Play the Moment like its the NFL Redzone channel.
Tommy for clarification Sliders do affect Slow "End of Game" Supersim games, may confuse people.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #659
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Tommy for clarification Sliders do affect Slow "End of Game" Supersim games, may confuse people.

Yeah I feel a bit confused now. Because at one point when I first started the run game was absolutely horrible. As soon I adjusted the run blocking sliders the run game became a lot more realistic. So I do feel like sliders affect a CPU vs CPU / Super sim style play
Old 09-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #660
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Yeah I feel a bit confused now. Because at one point when I first started the run game was absolutely horrible. As soon I adjusted the run blocking sliders the run game became a lot more realistic. So I do feel like sliders affect a CPU vs CPU / Super sim style play
Sorry for the confusion. The sliders wonít effect the game when you super sim on Fast or Normal options. The slow option is all about the sliders.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-08-2018, 01:09 PM   #661
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Sorry for the confusion. The sliders wonít effect the game when you super sim on Fast or Normal options. The slow option is all about the sliders.

Oh okay. I didnít know that. So when itís on normal/fast the game just randomly generates an outcome without taking sliders into account?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 01:12 PM   #662
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
They do! otherwise, I would not be in here. the only way I play
Old 09-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #663
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
They do! otherwise, I would not be in here. the only way I play
Yeah I figured. So the sliders in the 1st post has been working pretty well in that kind of play style? Also do you ever sim weeks or do you watch all games in slow?
Old 09-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #664
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I figured. So the sliders in the 1st post has been working pretty well in that kind of play style? Also do you ever sim weeks or do you watch all games in slow?
I play the same way you do on the PC
Sliders are a personal choice through testing, for the way we play I'm putting together a set that I will post on the site shortly based on Tommy's initial set that has been changed in the OP here.

I don't sim anything, I watch every game, trying to get sim stats to match up with watched stats, in my opinion, doesn't work.

Try Tommy's and see if you like the way they play.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-08-2018 at 01:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »