Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #673
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
I agree and would play watching every game myself but just don’t have the time to watch all, it would take me until Madden 20 to get through the first season
Put Madden on its own PC and watch the games at your leisure, you can keep up with the weekly NFL games.

You don't have to sit there and actually watch all the games, let the games play, once your sliders are done.
You will have the stats to review. It feels like Football What's the hurry?

Last edited by cdcool; 09-08-2018 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:50 PM   #674
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Put Madden on its own PC and watch the games at your leisure you can keep up with the weekly NFL games.

You don't have to sit there and actually watch all the games, let the games play, once your sliders are done.
You will have the stats to review. It feels like Football What's the hurry?
There’s no hurry, it’s wife, kids and work lol
Old 09-08-2018, 02:58 PM   #675
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
There’s no hurry, it’s wife, kids and work lol
The hardest and most time-consuming part is the sliders, I did them for Madden PC 08 and earlier versions on the console, once you have a good set, just let the games play and manage all the Teams to your liking, unbiased decisions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 03:00 PM   #676
Rookie

Quote:
Watching all the games in SLOW "End of Game" Supersim is a different group of people.
Idk if I’ll be able to watch every game of every team. Just the games for the team I’ll be controlling. I’m trying to do a Dolphins rebuild since their roster is garbage at the moment. So I’ll probably just watch all the Dolphins games and that’s it. But thank you all for all the info. Y’all have cleared a lot of confusion I had. I’ll be looking out for your sliders though since you like playing the exact same style as me
Old 09-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #677
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
Idk if I’ll be able to watch every game of every team. Just the games for the team I’ll be controlling. I’m trying to do a Dolphins rebuild since their roster is garbage at the moment. So I’ll probably just watch all the Dolphins games and that’s it. But thank you all for all the info. Y’all have cleared a lot of confusion I had. I’ll be looking out for your sliders though since you like playing the exact same style as me
Cool, it's a lot of fun watching the games and the different coaches expressions and knowing that all the games are being played the same exact way, in addition to seeing all the stadiums.

The weeks go by faster than you think.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-08-2018 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:08 PM   #678
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Agree Tommy. Scripting, and bizarre scripting at that, like plot from a sci-fi movie. I started getting into playbook creation even more after seeing how bland and repetitive default types were. How ironic that kick-off with eagles vs falcons was. Really weird plays, penalties, stats. . My goal is to do a 32 team control cfm where I can make adjustments, use multiple playbooks and both super Sim and coach mode games. It seems as the more you do such as sliders,traits with an outside the box mindset the more you can manipulate to your liking.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:14 PM   #679
Rookie

Quote:
Cool, it's a lot of fun watching the games and the different coaches expressions and knowing that all the games are being played the same exact way, in addition to seeing all the stadiums.

The weeks go by faster than you think.

Just out of curiosity. How do you watch all 32 teams games in the same week?
Old 09-08-2018, 03:31 PM   #680
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
Just out of curiosity. How do you watch all 32 teams games in the same week?
Sometimes I don't, sometimes I do.

I can start a game in the morning, it will be done when I get back, like I said I may not sit there and observe the game but review the stats after and then start another game while I'm on my other computer and listen to it in the background or I may look at a game and see how it's going, been playing this way for years on Madden PC 08 in franchise mode.

A season can take about 2-4 months on the average.

If I work from home I can bang out games all day long while I'm working, It just depends on my schedule.

I've watched 3 weeks of games on Madden 19 PC already, watching my third game today, one is playing now. Not observing every game but reviewing the stats, since I am developing sliders I do have to watch some games to see exactly what is going on, so it is more time-consuming.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-08-2018 at 03:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »