Home

Old 09-10-2018, 11:12 PM   #713
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
So I can honestly say these are one of the better slider sets Iíve ever seen for CPU vs CPU, with the exception of interceptions.

Iím currently 7 games into my Eagles franchise, and Wentzís stat line is 1,893 yards, 9 TDís, and 15 INTís. Opposing QBís have thrown 18 INTís in 7 games, with Eli throwing 5 and Cam throwing 4 in their respective games.

Iím going to toy with the INT slider and see if I can find a fix for my situation, but besides that these sliders have given pretty realistic stats and varied/fun games. I was just curious if anyone else has had this issue as well and where their INT slider is currently at.
Knock INT down to 15. But keep up with the deflections. We want to see 4-10 deflections a game. Ive got it to where I see 13.

Havenít watched much with the patch, but the int thing is a problem, from the little i observed. Maybe worse than before.

Gonna test some games tonight. Iíll try a couple with year 1 rosters, but after 3-4 tests, iíll Move on to year 2 or beyond. Year 1 will waste your time testing. Way more sensitive and glitchy. Way more luck testing in year 2 and beyond.

Although i will say, from what iíve Seen, iíve Got some hope for year one rosters. Seemed to play different in the two games i watched with the patch. Seemed very doable. But who knows? The falcons eagles game was close to the one thursday night. Too many ints, though. The boxscore and final score was close. My game ended 23-19. ATL had a chance and couldnt score a td for the win at the end of the day. I personally put foles in at qb and moved Alshon Jeffery out of the depth chart.

Game does look a lot better. Only time and testing will tell if this patch can fix the game. If i get the sliders right, i will not play online with madden anymore, donít want the patch to ruin amazing sliders like it did for me last year.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-11-2018, 05:31 AM   #714
Pro

d23x's Arena

OVR: 0

I just started using these sliders & I like them for the most part; however QBs are targeting the TE way too much. Just watched Jags vs Giants & both starting TEs had 9 & 8 receptions. Not sure if this has to do with them not being covered as well as WR are this year, but definitely want a fix for it.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:38 AM   #715
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Patch just dropped, about to give it a roll.

Something from the notes I found interesting: ďImproved stability when watching slow super sim.Ē
Very Interesting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 12:30 PM   #716
Rookie

So Iím inputting these sliders. Are interceptions supposed to be at 50?

Also, are there XP Sliders that yíall recommend?
Old 09-11-2018, 12:41 PM   #717
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
So Iím inputting these sliders. Are interceptions supposed to be at 50?

Also, are there XP Sliders that yíall recommend?
Drop INT to 15.

Use Tdawgís XP sliders.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-11-2018, 01:40 PM   #718
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Knock INT down to 15. But keep up with the deflections. We want to see 4-10 deflections a game. Ive got it to where I see 13.

Haven’t watched much with the patch, but the int thing is a problem, from the little i observed. Maybe worse than before.

Gonna test some games tonight. I’ll try a couple with year 1 rosters, but after 3-4 tests, i’ll Move on to year 2 or beyond. Year 1 will waste your time testing. Way more sensitive and glitchy. Way more luck testing in year 2 and beyond.

Although i will say, from what i’ve Seen, i’ve Got some hope for year one rosters. Seemed to play different in the two games i watched with the patch. Seemed very doable. But who knows? The falcons eagles game was close to the one thursday night. Too many ints, though. The boxscore and final score was close. My game ended 23-19. ATL had a chance and couldnt score a td for the win at the end of the day. I personally put foles in at qb and moved Alshon Jeffery out of the depth chart.

Game does look a lot better. Only time and testing will tell if this patch can fix the game. If i get the sliders right, i will not play online with madden anymore, don’t want the patch to ruin amazing sliders like it did for me last year.
I bumped down to 35 for the next game, only 1 INT so that was some progress in the right direction. When I get home tonight night from work I’ll post scores I’ve gotten so far, but those are right around where they should be. Close games/blowouts have been reasonable with the competition played, and rushing stats are very accurate for the most part. If the INT issue can be fixed they need to leave the game alone because it will be PERFECT (for CPU vs CPU players at least LOL).
Old 09-11-2018, 02:03 PM   #719
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCruz79
I bumped down to 35 for the next game, only 1 INT so that was some progress in the right direction. When I get home tonight night from work Iíll post scores Iíve gotten so far, but those are right around where they should be. Close games/blowouts have been reasonable with the competition played, and rushing stats are very accurate for the most part. If the INT issue can be fixed they need to leave the game alone because it will be PERFECT (for CPU vs CPU players at least LOL).
Sounds good. Keep INT at 35 and tell me if it holds true.

Working on different style set, early stages. Itís more of an experiment and if it works Iíll share it. These sound like theyíre working and Iíll keep these as the main slider set. If the experimental set works good, Iíll share it as well.

Tonight Iíll try the ones in the OP with INT at 35.

Iíd also like to try one of my older, earlier sets from this release, where it was Pro level, qb acc was 70 and pass block was 30, i think cdcool still uses them. Iíll have to dig through the thread and find them. That set was close to being the real deal, but the deflections threw it off. May work now.

Teams finished:
Old 09-11-2018, 04:15 PM   #720
Pro

Quote:

Havenít watched much with the patch, but the int thing is a problem, from the little i observed. Maybe worse than before.

Gonna test some games tonight. Iíll try a couple with year 1 rosters, but after 3-4 tests, iíll Move on to year 2 or beyond. Year 1 will waste your time testing. Way more sensitive and glitchy. Way more luck testing in year 2 and beyond.

Although i will say, from what iíve Seen, iíve Got some hope for year one rosters. Seemed to play different in the two games i watched with the patch. Seemed very doable. But who knows? The falcons eagles game was close to the one thursday night. Too many ints, though. The boxscore and final score was close. My game ended 23-19. ATL had a chance and couldnt score a td for the win at the end of the day. I personally put foles in at qb and moved Alshon Jeffery out of the depth chart.

Game does look a lot better. Only time and testing will tell if this patch can fix the game. If i get the sliders right, i will not play online with madden anymore, donít want the patch to ruin amazing sliders like it did for me last year.
My falcons eagles game was 34-24 falcons. My Ravens Bills game was close to the real score withthe Ravens winning 33-7

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »