Home

Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-11-2018, 04:17 PM   #721
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

With week one done, the road teams won 9 out of the 16. The highest scoring game I had was the packers over the bears 51-20. Lowest scoring game I had was panthers over the cowboys 16-12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #722
MVP

OVR: 6

Still seeing the deflections. Tried the OP and an older set on page. Both looked alright, minus the deflection.

Gonna have to keep thinking outside the box on this deflection thing.

-The 20 second runoff does help.

-Turning accelerated clock off doesnít fix it.

-I donít think pass coverage and pass def reaction sliders are reversed like others thought.

-I still see too many deflections with iMac and the franchise guyís roster. So it isnít traits.

-Starting to worry that it may be a Broadcast Cam problem, which i hope itís not.

-If broadcast cam is the problem with deflections, I may could come up with sliders that may work decent with play the moments, but any other way and thereíll be too many deflections.

-Still trying anything i can think of to fix it. About to dive into the XP, 0 them out, see if that does anything. Schnaidt said the XP messed with his sliders and he had to tweak them. Never felt XP sliders affected gameplay, may be different next year.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-11-2018, 04:32 PM   #723
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

Tommy I heard year or so ago that camera view did effect gameplay. Maybe try wide camera . Also that xp sliders have some sort of impact as well. Raising interception may result in even more deflections ? You have figured out just about everything thing else !
Old 09-11-2018, 04:42 PM   #724
Pro

d23x's Arena

Is there a fix for having the QB target the WR more? Tight ends are averaging way too many receptions.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:13 PM   #725
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
Is there a fix for having the QB target the WR more? Tight ends are averaging way too many receptions.
Some of these coaches schemes like Pittsburghís and NYGís are extremely TE centric. Some games they get more catches. You could change the schemes, but itíd probably throw everything else out of whack.

Raise the wr catch up to 53. May have to adjust other stuff.

Another reason to sim 10 years into the future. The EA generated draft classes have really slow tight ends. They run 4.8 to 5.1 40 yard dash times. EA knows the TE is overpowered, but they fix it on the backend by making the future TEís slower than the current rosters. This is one of the many reasons to sim significant time into the future.

Still canít put my finger on the deflections thing. Using every idea i can think of that doesnt involve players edits. But like ive said, the deflection problem is still a thing with the iMac/TFG roster hybrid set on xbox.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 05:54 PM   #726
Pro

I remember a couple of years ago turning off the tuning fixed a lot of things.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:08 PM   #727
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orye74
I remember a couple of years ago turning off the tuning fixed a lot of things.
I donít think this would have an affect since this is offline CFM. Also not sure where you can turn off the cfm tuner.

Looks like iíll wait til next patch and see if deflections is fixed. Iíll tinker when i get bored. Maybe thereís some magic pass defense reaction number that makes it right. Ive tried 0,25,50,75, 90, 93, 100. Itís a wash. Same with pass coverage.

WOnder if nuking the INT to 15 or anything that isnít default maybe the culprit. Not sure. Tweeted Clint about this. All i can do. Not much else i can try, just about attempted everything and under the sun and the kitchen sink. Even tried playing with human side zeroed out. Also 0íd out the main menu sliders. Still nada.

Iíve tried playing with different quartered lengths, accelerated clock off, you name it and it doesnít work. Not getting into a player edit debacle, not worth it. Other edited rosters doesnt fix deflections no way.

This was why i strongly considered waiting until December to get the game. It probably wonít play right until then.

Teams finished:
Old 09-11-2018, 06:42 PM   #728
Rookie

Thanks for all your efforts with these sliders Tommy, its appreciated. Looks like itís not fixable at least for the time being, Iíve given up playing with sliders and will be waiting just in case someone stumbles across the magic formula or the next patch sorts things out.

Iím interested in what the new football game from front office football and OOTP baseball is going to be like when that comes out. If itís any good this will probably be my last year buying madden unless EA seriously improve franchise mode for future releases.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »