Home

Old 09-11-2018, 09:23 PM   #737
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
Not really, it's the same the same as 15 if not worse.
The 20 second runoff doesnt do as much as it needs for the the deflections. Itís 8 too many a game, but the 20 second runoff does give the qb more time to get into better plays and helps with TFLs and just gets things smoother.

Anything below 20 and the qb looks rushed, he doesnt take as much time to read the d.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-11-2018, 09:25 PM   #738
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The 20 second runoff doesnt do as much as it needs for the the deflections. It’s 8 too many a game, but the 20 second runoff does give the qb more time to get into better plays and helps with TFLs and just gets things smoother.

Anything below 20 and the qb looks rushed, he doesnt take as much time to read the d.
Not Cpu vs CPU I'm getting the same thing you stated around 13 or so with 15 seconds left on the play clock. it's not a runoff it's the time left on the play clock between plays.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #739
MVP

Quote:
Not Cpu vs CPU I'm getting the same thing you stated around 13 or so with 15 seconds left on the play clock. it's not a runoff it's the time left on the play clock between plays.
We just donít see the same thing. Youíre focused on deflections, Iím talking about other stuff. Seems way more glitchy when using 15 runoff. Just more negative plays. Qbís audibles donít seem as effective. I get way better gameplay with it at 20. To each his own.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-11-2018, 09:39 PM   #740
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
We just donít see the same thing. Youíre focused on deflections, Iím talking about other stuff. Seems way more glitchy when using 15 runoff. Just more negative plays. Qbís audibles donít seem as effective. I get way better gameplay with it at 20. To each his own.
I'm focused on everything, I don't see half the stuff you be seeing..
Old 09-11-2018, 09:42 PM   #741
MVP

Quote:
I'm focused on everything, I don't see half the stuff you be seeing..
Laugh away man. Whiz and Joshc both agree with me that the runoff and stuff messes with the game.

What else donít you see?

Youíve been on madden 08 for a long time. Lot of stuffís changed with this game. Stuff like Show Previous Play does stuff to the game. No it wonít do anything to simmed games, but it will for live games.

Teams finished:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 09:50 PM   #742
Pro

OVR: 0

I just wish we could turn off the wind like we used to. I see that is the reason for some of these ridiculous FG tries. Why does EA take simple things like that out the game?
Old 09-11-2018, 10:08 PM   #743
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Laugh away man. Whiz and Joshc both agree with me that the runoff and stuff messes with the game.

What else donít you see?

Youíve been on madden 08 for a long time. Lot of stuffís changed with this game. Stuff like Show Previous Play does stuff to the game. No it wonít do anything to simmed games, but it will for live games.
The setting you mentioned to stop the previous play, which might help stop the TE' s from getting more catches for one?

A lot of sliders on here are using 15 minutes and I tested it.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #744
MVP

Quote:
The setting you mentioned to stop the previous play, which might help stop the TE' s from getting more catches for one?

A lot of sliders on here are using 15 minutes and I tested it.
With the runoff thing. Itís not working like it did prepatch. The so called fix that makes punters snap the ball faster, also makes qbs snap the ball faster. Prepatch, on 20 second runoff, theyíd sometimes snap the ball with 4,5,6 seconds left with no chew clock, it varied a lot, but since the patch, they snap it with 10, 11 seconds left. Hardly any variation at all. They do make some hand signals, as does the line, but itís not as elaborate as before. Havenít watch 15 second runoff since the patch.

Also played 10 minutes with no accelerated clock and they donít audible as much there either. I didnít see any formation shifts.

Iím gonna delete the game, reinstall. Donít like how the qbs dont audible as elaborately as they used to. Really donít remember if the out of the box version had the pass deflections because they released a patch not too long after and I never tried the 20 second runoff with OOTB version. If that doesnít work, iíll Work on draft classes for 19 and 20 and wait for the next patch.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »