Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 04:34 PM   #761
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Never fooled with multiple profiles.

Best guess, he may not fit the coaches scheme. Coaches scheme can effect how they play. Teams that are in the red or have 0 players for say left tackle, youíll see more sacks with that team. Also may be the players around him.
If Iím going based off the archetypes and whatnot, he is a scheme fit. But I was told that the scheme fit is mainly an XP boost and nothing else. I got decent receivers, not extremely elite, but itís a lot of inaccurate passes and he stands there and gets sacked a lot instead of throwing the ball away. My run game isnít the strongest but Iíve been having issues with the run game in this game.
aliz93 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 05:26 PM   #762
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

This post is a test to see if I’m still banned.

Guys, thought I was banned. If this happens to you, sign out of the app. It told me my IP address was banned. HC00023 for helping me out. Apparently it’s happening to lots of people.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 09-13-2018 at 05:29 PM.
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:19 PM   #763
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Figures your banned because you cracked the game code !
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:30 PM   #764
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliz93
If Iím going based off the archetypes and whatnot, he is a scheme fit. But I was told that the scheme fit is mainly an XP boost and nothing else. I got decent receivers, not extremely elite, but itís a lot of inaccurate passes and he stands there and gets sacked a lot instead of throwing the ball away. My run game isnít the strongest but Iíve been having issues with the run game in this game.
Didnít know the schemes didnt fool with onfield play. Havenít tested it much, just noticed in games, both watching and super sim normal with the text messages that tell what happened during the play.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:49 PM   #765
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Been kinda MIA lately with my new job. But I was able to test these sliders last night. Seeing a lot of QBs with less than 50% completions and over 50 pass plays. A LOT of deflections. Played the Falcons/Eagles game and it had damn near 20 deflections. Sacks are about okay. Interceptions still happen a little bit more than often at 15. In Jags/Giants game Alec Ogletree (LB for Giants) had 2 INTs. And they were bullet throws by Bortles. It just seems to me this game is made for Arcade play. Real sim is damn near impossible.
You'd have to edit players or something to lower everyone's stats. Madden really sucks at rating players.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 12:57 AM   #766
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Been kinda MIA lately with my new job. But I was able to test these sliders last night. Seeing a lot of QBs with less than 50% completions and over 50 pass plays. A LOT of deflections. Played the Falcons/Eagles game and it had damn near 20 deflections. Sacks are about okay. Interceptions still happen a little bit more than often at 15. In Jags/Giants game Alec Ogletree (LB for Giants) had 2 INTs. And they were bullet throws by Bortles. It just seems to me this game is made for Arcade play. Real sim is damn near impossible.
You'd have to edit players or something to lower everyone's stats. Madden really sucks at rating players.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
The deflections are driven by three things:

1. Ridiculous jump ratings for lbs, plus the plays ball not being set to conservative.

2. This is the biggest because ratings wonít fix it; the qbs almost always throw into tight windows, they rarely throw wrs opens.

3. Since this last patch, qbs no longer audible. They will flip the play, i guess, they do do a couple of hand motions, but thatís it. The thing in the patch that made the punters snap the ball faster, also makes the qbs snap it faster, albeit, it insít as fast as the punters. Used to on 20 second runoff, theyíd snap the ball at varied times, but mostly there was 6-8 seconds on the playclock, now they snap it about 2 seconds after the players get set.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:09 AM   #767
Rookie
 
thenamesfuller's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The deflections are driven by three things:

1. Ridiculous jump ratings for lbs, plus the plays ball not being set to conservative.

2. This is the biggest because ratings wonít fix it; the qbs almost always throw into tight windows, they rarely throw wrs opens.

3. Since this last patch, qbs no longer audible. They will flip the play, i guess, they do do a couple of hand motions, but thatís it. The thing in the patch that made the punters snap the ball faster, also makes the qbs snap it faster, albeit, it insít as fast as the punters. Used to on 20 second runoff, theyíd snap the ball at varied times, but mostly there was 6-8 seconds on the playclock, now they snap it about 2 seconds after the players get set.
At 20 second runoff they still snap it about 10-12 seconds left on play clock, at least for me.
Sometimes when they punt it's almost immediately now. Caught me off guard.
Maybe if you switch it to 25 runoff and fast game speed it'll run better?

They do throw to wide open deep WRs though. I've had a few big plays off that. But I think that's fine. You don't see the QB always throwing to wide open deep man in real life. Sometimes they don't see them open. Most QBs go for the short throws these days. It moves the ball. Unlike Aaron Rodgers though, he always goes deep in tight situations .
Maybe even adjusting the threshold a bit would help.
I saw TFG released a new update to his rosters, but they aren't very accurate. Some players on Steelers are still there, but were released in real life.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
thenamesfuller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:53 AM   #768
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
At 20 second runoff they still snap it about 10-12 seconds left on play clock, at least for me.
Sometimes when they punt it's almost immediately now. Caught me off guard.
Maybe if you switch it to 25 runoff and fast game speed it'll run better?

They do throw to wide open deep WRs though. I've had a few big plays off that. But I think that's fine. You don't see the QB always throwing to wide open deep man in real life. Sometimes they don't see them open. Most QBs go for the short throws these days. It moves the ball. Unlike Aaron Rodgers though, he always goes deep in tight situations .
Maybe even adjusting the threshold a bit would help.
I saw TFG released a new update to his rosters, but they aren't very accurate. Some players on Steelers are still there, but were released in real life.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
At 20 second runoff they still snap it about 10-12 seconds left on play clock, at least for me.
Sometimes when they punt it's almost immediately now. Caught me off guard.
Maybe if you switch it to 25 runoff and fast game speed it'll run better?

They do throw to wide open deep WRs though. I've had a few big plays off that. But I think that's fine. You don't see the QB always throwing to wide open deep man in real life. Sometimes they don't see them open. Most QBs go for the short throws these days. It moves the ball. Unlike Aaron Rodgers though, he always goes deep in tight situations .
Maybe even adjusting the threshold a bit would help.
I saw TFG released a new update to his rosters, but they aren't very accurate. Some players on Steelers are still there, but were released in real life.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
Itís the flight of the ball. They mostly throw bullet passes. Im not talking about open wrs, iím Talking about throwing the ball more out in front of the wr.

Youíll see them throw the wrs often a few times, but it isnít like it should be. Youíve got to bump qb acc all the way to 93 and the qbs start playing way better and they still miss throws, plus they throw the ball away more too. Still doesnít fix too many deflections though.

Also i wonder if playing with INT so low (i know we have to) doesnít mess things up with the deflections. When all pass defense sliders are at 50, the deflections arent nearly as bad, thereís just too many picks.

Doing the draft classes and using some of the iMac stuff. I wont kill high motor for everybody. Hereís some explanations.

A few guys with high motor on wonít kill the game unless itís running backs and possibly wrs. The high motor thing isnít as negative as many think, itís just thereís so many who get assigned the trait on default rosters. Itís like 80+percent when it should be 10-20 percent. The high motor helps add high risk/high reward opportunities to the game. Itís not so bad when itís not overkill.

The random generated draft classes donít have as many high motor guys checked. Also the TEís are all a lot slower, where most come in with speed in the 70s. They run the 40 in the 4.8-5.0? Range. This is intentional i think because tes are way overrated with the original roster.

My best theory as to why thereís so many players with high motor on is that players may perceive that they are lazy if they donít have it turned on. Iím telling you guys, if you sim into the future, use the right XP sliders, you get a way better game of football. Iím editing some draft classes now with real players for 2019-2022 then im gonna use cow sapps classes because they go with the iMac edits too.

By 4 seasons, injecting the game with these edited rosters, there will be 1800 players. I think thereís 2700 when you load the cfm, so itís more than half. I think by season 5, youíd be playing a better game, and youíd still have a lot of the names from current day.
Sent from my iPad
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Top -