Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2018, 03:34 AM   #769
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Switzerland
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Iíve been working away this week and just catching up on the thread and watching last nights game as itís a nice quiet Friday in the office!

So, would you recommend using roster edits or just sim the first few seasons and use the random generated draft classes or use edited draft classes?

Iím hope to start my serious cfm this w-end after trying a few games on play the moments following the patch to see how they are comparing to simmed and watched games. I have a weeks worth or not playing to catch up on.
sdoug78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:18 AM   #770
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug78
Iíve been working away this week and just catching up on the thread and watching last nights game as itís a nice quiet Friday in the office!

So, would you recommend using roster edits or just sim the first few seasons and use the random generated draft classes or use edited draft classes?

Iím hope to start my serious cfm this w-end after trying a few games on play the moments following the patch to see how they are comparing to simmed and watched games. I have a weeks worth or not playing to catch up on.
Which system are you on?

Iím thinking do the draft classes by with iMac edits, get 4 years in, and Letís see if the game plays better. Thatíd be about 60 percent of the with edits, using tdawgs XP sliders.

Iím having a decent time just watching the super sim at normal speed and getting text messages for what happened in the play. Sounds lame, i know, but it isnít as frustrating as the deflections. Been simming during breaks with the custom class. When you super sim normal and dont watch the action, the qbs throw the ball away a lot. Thatís about 80 percent of their incompletions.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:24 AM   #771
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Just had a game where i played/watched the moments. Think i watched 30-40 plays, was keeping track, but got to into the game. Big news. Game only had 2 deflections.

Not sure if the current setup will work if you play a whole game. Want to do a few more play the moments to see if this wasnít a fluke. 9tfls, 2 picks (i watched one) ten sacks (I saw three) but it was the Texans/giants. Texans had 7 sacks and i believe they lead the league last year. May have to tweak pass block if the deflections arent a problems when watching a complete game.

God i just hope it sticks with play the moments.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 05:00 AM   #772
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Switzerland
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Which system are you on?

Iím thinking do the draft classes by with iMac edits, get 4 years in, and Letís see if the game plays better. Thatíd be about 60 percent of the with edits, using tdawgs XP sliders.

Iím having a decent time just watching the super sim at normal speed and getting text messages for what happened in the play. Sounds lame, i know, but it isnít as frustrating as the deflections. Been simming during breaks with the custom class. When you super sim normal and dont watch the action, the qbs throw the ball away a lot. Thatís about 80 percent of their incompletions.
Iím on PS4 but think thereís some drafts classes out with iMac edits for it now. Will have to check later.

In my current cfm I started trying supersim at normal speed rather than simming to get through the first season. I was finding pretty good and consistent stats, but when I tried to watch a couple of my teams games in supersim slow the stats were not consistent with those on normal. I might try it again when I start my new cfm and play all games supersim normal for the first season, maybe 2 and see how it feels. Or do it on play the moments which isnít as good as watching a full game but better than simming and is like game highlights.
sdoug78 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 07:43 AM   #773
Pro
 
dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Read your comments about senses pressure trait. Are you setting the QB as balanced instead of pocket or scrambler ?
dc thompsoncanyon838 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #774
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
Read your comments about senses pressure trait. Are you setting the QB as balanced instead of pocket or scrambler ?
Which ever applies to what he really is.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:27 AM   #775
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Tommycoa....
I delete my profile like you recommended in beginning of thread, and once i go back into the game it saves a new profile. Is that suppose to happen?
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Operation Sports mobile app
jjwhite001 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 12:21 PM   #776
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Seed Tick Alabama
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwhite001
Tommycoa....
I delete my profile like you recommended in beginning of thread, and once i go back into the game it saves a new profile. Is that suppose to happen?
Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Operation Sports mobile app
Yeah. It saves a new one, but itís ďfreshĒ and it wipes away your old sliders so they donít have an effect. If you have a weird glitchy game, but previous games were good, delete the profile, then just go back to cfm after the intro. Just roll how you were rolling.
__________________
For an alltime legends team on xbox, search usertag haughtypine7723

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
tommycoa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 PM.

Top -