Home

Old 09-15-2018, 12:24 PM   #785
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
Do you delete the profile every time as well? Or just reset sliders and restart madden between each game. It doesn't take long but that's a real pain in the arse doing it after each game.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
No i donít delete profile every time, but i do try to every 5-10 games. If it starts getting glitchy, i quit the game, reset sliders, and delete profile.

Did this play the moments all day yesterday. Canít get enough of it. Didnít stop one time to adjust sliders or anything.

These other sliders were just placeholders, these are the real deal, but only if you Play the Moments. Simply wonít play right if you try to play a full game.

Seeing throwaways, natural incompletions, wide variety of penalties including DPI and Illegal Touching, nice injuries, great stats.

Time to get the cold beer and enjoy the game.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 01:25 PM   #786
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Also seeing less deflections and better gameplay when i reset the sliders and restart madden before i play a game. Just did one back to back without restarting madden and there was 10 deflections. When i reset sliders and restart madden, the deflections are in the 2-6 range.

Just updated the OP with this info.
yeah, it appears deflections are lower now even at 15 seconds left on the clock
Old 09-15-2018, 01:34 PM   #787
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
yeah, it appears deflections are lower now even at 15 seconds left on the clock
Itís kind of a misconception that the sliders are lower with lower runoff because there isnít as many plays in the game. Thereís some games with it at 15 runoff, doing Play the Key Moments, that are on the brink of not having 120 plays between the teams. Too much more off the playclock with run off and youíre not getting the right amount of plays.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 09-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #788
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
No i donít delete profile every time, but i do try to every 5-10 games. If it starts getting glitchy, i quit the game, reset sliders, and delete profile.

Did this play the moments all day yesterday. Canít get enough of it. Didnít stop one time to adjust sliders or anything.

These other sliders were just placeholders, these are the real deal, but only if you Play the Moments. Simply wonít play right if you try to play a full game.

Seeing throwaways, natural incompletions, wide variety of penalties including DPI and Illegal Touching, nice injuries, great stats.

Time to get the cold beer and enjoy the game.
Enjoy the beers, I canít wait to have one and give these a try myself.

The kids were up sick all night and today so didnít get the chance to try them yet but will do soon once they have gone to bed and the wife goes out for the evening.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:57 PM   #789
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Itís kind of a misconception that the sliders are lower with lower runoff because there isnít as many plays in the game. Thereís some games with it at 15 runoff, doing Play the Key Moments, that are on the brink of not having 120 plays between the teams. Too much more off the playclock with run off and youíre not getting the right amount of plays.
Never said or implied that, the deflections seem lower now, always have been using 15 and they were higher before the patch with CPU vs CPU PC games.
The number of plays has always have been good at 15.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:22 PM   #790
MVP

Quote:
Never said or implied that, the deflections seem lower now, always have been using 15 and they were higher before the patch with CPU vs CPU PC games.
The number of plays has always have been good at 15.
Gotcha. My bad for misreading it. Sounded like you were experimenting with it lower.

Pass rush is kinda off and hit or miss since I went to 80/60 default auto subs for d tackles and d ends.

Thatís the only thing i see thatís off with these. Doesnít happen every play, but sometimes qbs have a little much too time with a clean pocket.

Teams finished:
Old 09-15-2018, 02:34 PM   #791
Madden 21 PC

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Gotcha. My bad for misreading it. Sounded like you were experimenting with it lower.

Pass rush is kinda off and hit or miss since I went to 80/60 default auto subs for d tackles and d ends.

That’s the only thing i see that’s off with these. Doesn’t happen every play, but sometimes qbs have a little much too time with a clean pocket.
No problem,

The timing issues I have been looking at as it was the same on Madden 08 PC with the mod at 15.
CPU vs CPU looks good and no issues at 15.

Last edited by cdcool; 09-15-2018 at 02:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 02:47 PM   #792
MVP

Quote:
No problem,

The timing issues I have been looking at as it was the same on Madden 08 PC with the mod at 15.
CPU vs CPU looks good and no issues at 15.
If the next patch makes qbs actually audible, iíll Go back to 20 runoff, but for now, 15 is just right.

Teams finished:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »