Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Excellent Sliders Charter, I played a full 15 minute game 18 second run off and ended with realistic stats across the board. CPU running at 70 worked for me, both qbs took 3 sacks. 30-23 Falcons over Panthers. I had penalties all at 50 and not one was called so I think Iím going to bump them up to 55 or 60, does that effect gameplay you think??
Old 08-12-2018, 09:35 PM   #90
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
So how are penalties this year? Still not called at all on default? What happened when you put them all on 51?
For this year unfortunately penalties will be hard to utilize. Like if you want to see some penalties then the game will be all wonky etc..
Old 08-12-2018, 11:40 PM   #91
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
For this year unfortunately penalties will be hard to utilize. Like if you want to see some penalties then the game will be all wonky etc..
I know some people think penalty sliders affect gameplay but I really dont think they do. Like in the previous maddens changing penalties hasnt changed the gameplay for me other than like maybe pass interference. So none are called at default? It seems the past year like the penalty sliders just didnt work right like didnt matter what you put it at
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 12:31 AM   #92
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Does anyone have any advice for sim playcalling against the cpu? I like to run a west coast dink and dunk kind of offense balanced between passing and running slightly more passing like 55-45 or 60-40 with play actions mixed in between and targeting my TEs a lot. I struggle with what formation to choose I never know what to call on first down other than a run and I dont know when to stay under center or go in shotgun so how do you guys do it? Id appreciate any advice
Old 08-13-2018, 03:11 AM   #93
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Played a game as the Ravens against the Bills. I won 27-20. It was a good game both sides running the ball felt realistic. I got sacked 7 times and I got 2 sacks. Some of it was because I held the ball too long. Josh Allen's completion percentage was really low and it was mostly because of dropped passes and great coverage. Cpu catching may need to be raised and both sides seem to cover way too well. I was easily winning this game in the 3rd quarter up 20-10 but then gave up a kick return td got sacked and fumbled and then threw a pick. Also game felt really long a little too many plays think im going to lower accelerated clock to 15.

Total yards: Ravens 383 Bills 168
Rushing: Ravens 139 Bills 48
Passing: Ravens 244 Bills 120

Player stats:
L.Jackson 25/40 62% 284yds 2tds 1int
J.Allen 14/29 48% 137yds 1td 2ints

A.Collins 28att 73yds 0tds 2.6avg
L.Jackson 9att 60yds 1td 1fumble
L.Mccoy 15att 51yds 0tds 3.4avg
Old 08-13-2018, 08:54 AM   #94
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Does anyone have any advice for sim playcalling against the cpu? I like to run a west coast dink and dunk kind of offense balanced between passing and running slightly more passing like 55-45 or 60-40 with play actions mixed in between and targeting my TEs a lot. I struggle with what formation to choose I never know what to call on first down other than a run and I dont know when to stay under center or go in shotgun so how do you guys do it? Id appreciate any advice

Man. I pass a lot on 1st down. Especially in the first half of games. Itís also just all about the strengths and weaknesses of your offense. A team like Dallas can run even when the other team expects it. Most teams have to pick and choose when to run and focus on run plays that use their lines strength.

Modern nfl uses the pass to open up the run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #95
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Played a game as the Ravens against the Bills. I won 27-20. It was a good game both sides running the ball felt realistic. I got sacked 7 times and I got 2 sacks. Some of it was because I held the ball too long. Josh Allen's completion percentage was really low and it was mostly because of dropped passes and great coverage. Cpu catching may need to be raised and both sides seem to cover way too well. I was easily winning this game in the 3rd quarter up 20-10 but then gave up a kick return td got sacked and fumbled and then threw a pick. Also game felt really long a little too many plays think im going to lower accelerated clock to 15.

Total yards: Ravens 383 Bills 168

Rushing: Ravens 139 Bills 48

Passing: Ravens 244 Bills 120

Player stats:

L.Jackson 25/40 62% 284yds 2tds 1int

J.Allen 14/29 48% 137yds 1td 2ints

A.Collins 28att 73yds 0tds 2.6avg

L.Jackson 9att 60yds 1td 1fumble

L.Mccoy 15att 51yds 0tds 3.4avg

I can see Josh Allen struggling like that against the Ravens defense. As long as great QBs can still play good then Iím good with it. You should be getting about 120 total plays. Not counting special teams. Thatís both teams combined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 09:31 AM   #96
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5

Will the first page be updated with the updates soon?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »