Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #105
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazCray
Gave these sliders a shot. Only played the first half so far because I have to go to work very momentarily. I'll post a second half video tomorrow as long as the game saved automatically like it usually does when I quit out of it.

I like the feel of these sliders so far. You get punished for dumb decisions, and rewarded for the good ones you make. Running feels a bit more fluid despite the fact I didn't get a whole lot of yards with either one of my running backs. All in all, another good set, Charter.

If you guys wanna check out the gameplay with these sliders, check out the video below!

Good stuff. I just watched it. I have cpu run blocking at 70 now. I just was able to stop the cpu run game a little too easy on 60. Anything in the 60 to 70 range will work though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 04:10 PM   #106
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Do you guys have trades on or off for the cpu?

I have mine on. I let the cpu trade

Old 08-13-2018, 04:50 PM   #107
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have mine on. I let the cpu trade

I simmed a full season and there were only 3 total trades and nothing ridiculous so guess it aint to big of a deal ill prob just turn it off. And how do you feel about the sliders at this point? You think they are good enough to start my franchise with and just make the adjustments you make later on? Im just worried there might be a patch that comes and changes the whole slider set
Old 08-13-2018, 06:22 PM   #108
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Using current OP. Starting up my franchise with the cardinals. Redskins week 1 and I had a comeback win 20-24.

Was down all the way until the mid third 3-10. Rosen threw a pick, Alex smith drove the redesigns for a TD. 3-17. Next drive Rosen answers back with a great drive to cap it off with a Johnson TD. 10-17. Smith moves the redskins down the field slowly but steadily until we stopped them on 3rd and 2. They kicked a field goal to make it 10-20. Next two drives not much happens. Get the ball with 3:20 left in the 3rd. Slowly working my way down the field. Starting the 4th, Rosen throws a TD to Nelson in the middle the endzone from 10 yards out. 17-20. Not much really happens until I needed a key stop with 5 something remaining. On 3rd and 1, smith tries to pass but gets it knocked down. That’s when Rosen put together the gaming winning drive. 20 yards out, I call HB screen and Johnson gets it and takes it into the endzone to make it 20-24. At this point momentum shifts. End up picking off Alex smith, tried running the clock out but they stopped me so I punted with 16 seconds left. First pass, smith picked off again to end it. 20-24 Win.

Man this game was a lot of fun! It was looking really bad for me for the longest time until things slowly started turning my way. Great work Charter. Appreciate it! All-Madden definitely feels good and not any cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-13-2018, 06:35 PM   #109
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Falcons CFM kickoff.

Create a Owner
Charters exact OP settings

Youtube in episodes, episode #1 will be entire preseason, will only play in games when starters are playing, sim rest of game. Roster cuts.

Following episodes will be a game and weekly activities. Labeled in order by year and week. Will make playlist as well to organize. My youtube handle is below in sig. Ill post here when broadcasting. I can do audio or text in broadcast, life sometimes gets loud in background, so might pause or mute mic. Episode #1 and #2 broadcasting tonight.

"The Brotherhood" starts tonight!!IMG_-j42mvh.jpg

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
NBA 2K 18 - Hawks - year 2
NHL 18 - Panthers - year 1
Old 08-13-2018, 06:36 PM   #110
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
I simmed a full season and there were only 3 total trades and nothing ridiculous so guess it aint to big of a deal ill prob just turn it off. And how do you feel about the sliders at this point? You think they are good enough to start my franchise with and just make the adjustments you make later on? Im just worried there might be a patch that comes and changes the whole slider set

Yea I think so. At this point it’s just a matter of personal adjustment based on skill and preference. I feel pretty good about them. Also I haven’t really messed with penalties much so if you want more of those you’ll have to try raising some and hope they don’t negatively affect gameplay

Old 08-13-2018, 06:36 PM   #111
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Nicely done, sir. I've never had all Madden be difficult, yet not feel Cheesy. I've lost 5 of 7 since switching to all Madden in my franchise, all losses by 7 points or fewer.

I can run the ball
The CPU can run the ball (with RB edits)
I can play defense
The CPU can play defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2018, 06:38 PM   #112
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Using current OP. Starting up my franchise with the cardinals. Redskins week 1 and I had a comeback win 20-24.

Was down all the way until the mid third 3-10. Rosen threw a pick, Alex smith drove the redesigns for a TD. 3-17. Next drive Rosen answers back with a great drive to cap it off with a Johnson TD. 10-17. Smith moves the redskins down the field slowly but steadily until we stopped them on 3rd and 2. They kicked a field goal to make it 10-20. Next two drives not much happens. Get the ball with 3:20 left in the 3rd. Slowly working my way down the field. Starting the 4th, Rosen throws a TD to Nelson in the middle the endzone from 10 yards out. 17-20. Not much really happens until I needed a key stop with 5 something remaining. On 3rd and 1, smith tries to pass but gets it knocked down. That’s when Rosen put together the gaming winning drive. 20 yards out, I call HB screen and Johnson gets it and takes it into the endzone to make it 20-24. At this point momentum shifts. End up picking off Alex smith, tried running the clock out but they stopped me so I punted with 16 seconds left. First pass, smith picked off again to end it. 20-24 Win.

Man this game was a lot of fun! It was looking really bad for me for the longest time until things slowly started turning my way. Great work Charter. Appreciate it! All-Madden definitely feels good and not any cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Man that’s great stuff. I feel pretty good where this set is at the moment. Maybe a few tweaks here and there for each person as they see fit. I need to look at penalties but I’m afraid they may mess up gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »