Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 08:37 AM   #121
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
finally played a full game in the regular season. it played a little different. it was hard to run the ball. more so than the pre season. i will have to bump that up a little.

cpu interceptions were high. maybe coverage a little too tight. im looking to try it back at 47. the cpu all madden boost was there . i was gb playing chicago and chicagos d was really good ,(too good) their d line played like all stars. i was able to open up the passing game in the 2nd half but started seeing ints and their secondary sitting on routes. a little frustrating but normal madden stuff. cpu is a little OP. imo not realistic considering it was the bears. i shouldve had an easier time against their d.

overall its in a better spot than madden 18 and i enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Yea. I went back to 47 with reaction time. Some of it is just the new game learning curve. It’s always a little more difficult in those first games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 09:04 AM   #122
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
That’s great. Glade things are working for you. What team are you using?

I'm playing with the Redskins. I ended up bumping up CPU RB to 85ish, reducing their fumbling a bit, turning HUMAN interceptions down. But great set.
Old 08-14-2018, 01:55 PM   #123
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Man just had the game of my life in my cfm. I’m the panthers (6-3) facing the lions (8-1) they go up 21-10 in first half. My offense was sputtering drives . But we held it down on defense and got the offense back on track and came back to win on last second drive 25-24 . What a game loving the sliders I made some tweaks from your base set but man they make this game play amazing . Just need some more penalties called besides holding and they are perfect .

Old 08-14-2018, 02:21 PM   #124
Rookie

CazCray's Arena

OVR: 0

Second half of me testing these sliders. Ended up being a pretty defensive game overall, but very enjoyable. The CPU definitely punished me for mistakes like they did in the first half, but anytime I got a big play it felt rewarding.

Overall, I think run blocking on the user side might need to be buffed a bit, but then again I WAS playing against the Jaguars.

Overall Charter you once again did a great job! :]

Old 08-14-2018, 02:42 PM   #125
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Just played week 2 of my Cardinals franchise. Upset! 21-19 win. Goff was under pressure all day and made some terrible reads. Got a pick six off of him to seal it 21-19. Gurley broke a 75 yard TD pass. Broke the defenders first tackle and he was gone. My gameplay was to run it first and pass second. It succeeded

David Johnson finished with 27 carries 139 yards and a TD.

Rosen was definitely not on his A game today. Rookie, what you expect? 13/29 208 yards and a TD 44% he was off the mark with a lot his throws and just didn’t seem to be on same page as his receivers. His one brilliant throw came on the run, throw a bullet to Fitz. Fitz being so good, one handed that sucker for a TD.

I am making some personal tweaks after a few games in preseason and testing and now my CFM games.

I am lowering User Run block to 58

CPU increasing run block to 72
CPU INT to 22.

I don’t like making giant adjustments so I’m starting small.

I lost Chandler Jones for 5 weeks. Big blow to my defense. Next up is the Bears...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 03:49 PM   #126
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
Man just had the game of my life in my cfm. I’m the panthers (6-3) facing the lions (8-1) they go up 21-10 in first half. My offense was sputtering drives . But we held it down on defense and got the offense back on track and came back to win on last second drive 25-24 . What a game loving the sliders I made some tweaks from your base set but man they make this game play amazing . Just need some more penalties called besides holding and they are perfect .

That’s awesome. What changes did you make?

Old 08-14-2018, 03:51 PM   #127
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CazCray
Second half of me testing these sliders. Ended up being a pretty defensive game overall, but very enjoyable. The CPU definitely punished me for mistakes like they did in the first half, but anytime I got a big play it felt rewarding.

Overall, I think run blocking on the user side might need to be buffed a bit, but then again I WAS playing against the Jaguars.

Overall Charter you once again did a great job! :]

Yea I watched both half’s. I think as you play more you’ll get better at running and you may end up lowering run block. The cpu run block is at 70 now on my set. Not sure if you have it there. I may even lower tackling more. Seems like tackling is way too good still

Old 08-14-2018, 03:53 PM   #128
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Just played week 2 of my Cardinals franchise. Upset! 21-19 win. Goff was under pressure all day and made some terrible reads. Got a pick six off of him to seal it 21-19. Gurley broke a 75 yard TD pass. Broke the defenders first tackle and he was gone. My gameplay was to run it first and pass second. It succeeded

David Johnson finished with 27 carries 139 yards and a TD.

Rosen was definitely not on his A game today. Rookie, what you expect? 13/29 208 yards and a TD 44% he was off the mark with a lot his throws and just didn’t seem to be on same page as his receivers. His one brilliant throw came on the run, throw a bullet to Fitz. Fitz being so good, one handed that sucker for a TD.

I am making some personal tweaks after a few games in preseason and testing and now my CFM games.

I am lowering User Run block to 58

CPU increasing run block to 72
CPU INT to 22.

I don’t like making giant adjustments so I’m starting small.

I lost Chandler Jones for 5 weeks. Big blow to my defense. Next up is the Bears...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Good stuff. I’m sure I’ll make a few more tweaks as I go forward too. I’m considering lowering tackling for use and cpu. Just seems like tackling is way to good and heat seeking

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »