Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-14-2018, 08:28 PM   #137
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

small changes ive made.

user

rb 62
tkl. 42

cpu

pass cov. 47
tkl. 42

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2018, 09:14 PM   #138
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
I agree on tackling, I am lowering to 42 for each which might help run game ; also I am having issue with user pass game, so upped user wr catch to 55 next game, which is now!!

Broadcasting Falcons "The Brotherhood" CFM year 1 , episode 2

Falcons at Eagles

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
NBA 2K 18 - Hawks - year 2
NHL 18 - Panthers - year 1
Had issue. Back up.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
NBA 2K 18 - Hawks - year 2
NHL 18 - Panthers - year 1
Old 08-14-2018, 09:22 PM   #139
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
How is cpu running game and play calling with these

Sliders canít change cpu play calling. The run game is fine with run block high and tackling low. If the cpu still canít run just raise cpu run block and lower user tackling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #140
Rookie

Is tbeir a work around for better cpu play calling
Old 08-14-2018, 10:58 PM   #141
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Made a few changes

User

Raised pass Block to 57
Raised run block to 63
Lowered tackling to 42

Cpu
Pass Block to 37
Fumbles to 40
Coverage to 47
Tackling to 42

Fatigue to 50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 11:05 PM   #142
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Some observations after playing 2 preseason games:

I have gotten sacked a lot 10 times in total. I cant tell whether the problem is my playcalling, not picking up blitzes and holding onto the ball too long or the user pass block slider needs to be raised from 55. I have gotten 5 sacks so cpu pass block seems fine.

I have struggled to run the ball average under 3 yards per carry for every running back on 60 but its preseason so its hard to get them in a rhythm so hard to tell. Cpu run game seems fine to me at 70 run block. Also seems like tackling should be lowered for both user and cpu not seeing too many missed tackles.

User catching may also need to be slightly lowered as everybody seems to make tough catches in traffic no matter their overall at 53.

At 15 injury ive only had one guy injured for a couple weeks and only like 2 minor injuries.

As for fumbles at 44 I have not forced the cpu to fumble in 2 games and I have fumbled 3 times all from my quarterbacks off of sacks so user fumbling may need to be raised from 50 as 3 fumbles off of 10 sacks seems kinda high.

*Side note: These were with the last sliders not with the most recent update

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-14-2018 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:08 PM   #143
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Some observations after playing 2 preseason games:

I have gotten sacked a lot 10 times in total. I cant tell whether the problem is my playcalling, not picking up blitzes and holding onto the ball too long or the user pass block slider needs to be raised. I have gotten 5 sacks so cpu pass block seems fine.

I have struggled to run the ball average under 3 yards per carry for every running back but its preseason so its hard to get them in a rhythm so hard to tell. Cpu run game seems fine to me at 70 run block. Also seems like tackling should be lowered for both user and cpu not seeing too many missed tackles.

User catching may also need to be slightly lowered as everybody seems to make tough catches in traffic no matter their overall.

At 15 injury ive only had one guy injured for a couple weeks and only like 2 minor injuries.

As for fumbles I have not forced the cpu to fumble in 2 games and I have fumbled 3 times all from my quarterbacks off of sacks so user fumbling may need to be raised as 3 fumbles off of 10 sacks seems kinda high.
its hard to get a judge on things in pre season. i was seeing a lot of things in pre season that play different than in season games with a full game of starters.

just something i noticed while testing. i would test a regular season game or 2 to see if u are seeing the same issues.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:16 PM   #144
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
its hard to get a judge on things in pre season. i was seeing a lot of things in pre season that play different than in season games with a full game of starters.

just something i noticed while testing. i would test a regular season game or 2 to see if u are seeing the same issues.

Ya thats what I thought I know in previous madden games that preseason just seemed weird and totally different than regular season so thats why I wasnt gonna change anything yet but I agree with the changes charter just made I feel like we are getting really close to a perfect set now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »