Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-14-2018, 11:17 PM   #145
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Also just so you guys know Iím testing these to be used against the cpu and against users. We are using these in the league Iím in. I should probably put that on the OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2018, 11:24 PM   #146
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Also just so you guys know Iím testing these to be used against the cpu and against users. We are using these in the league Iím in. I should probably put that on the OP

How does it work for both exactly? Do the cpu sliders just go out the window for user vs user and only the user sliders come into effect?
Old 08-14-2018, 11:28 PM   #147
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
How does it work for both exactly? Do the cpu sliders just go out the window for user vs user and only the user sliders come into effect?

Yes. In user games it only uses the user side

Old 08-15-2018, 04:02 AM   #148
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Played Week 3 Bears At Cardinals. 13-23 Win.

Again, played great besides some obvious tweaks for myself are needed.

I am adjusting the following and think after this, this will be my final set.

User pass block 55
User Run block 55 (Iím absolutely shredding it with David Johnson)
User INT 35 ( seeing too many picks I think)

CPU pass block 37 as OP
CPU run block 72
CPU int 30

Definitely thinking these next tweaks will make it more fair. I would like to see more my bad throws and such be picked and not just dropped. Drops happen, but not all the time.

I am having fun with this though. I might be 3-0 but it wasnít easy getting that. Comeback win, a holding onto my seat win against the Rams and just dominating the Bears matter it doesnít show on the scoreboard. I like the variety a lot. But I think the Redskins I couldíve won or loss and Bears game too. Rams I probably shouldíve lost if Goff didnít throw so many picks haha. But I got Seattle, Niners, Vikings for my next three games so the challenge is about to amp up!

Thank you for your work Charter. I greatly appreciate it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-15-2018, 06:56 AM   #149
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by morario84
Running game is abysmal for both sides for me. No one can make it to the line of scrimmage.
This has been my main issue with the game since day one.

Anyway....

Tried another guys sliders, but really got a lot of bad line play and some silly glitches. (I hope they were slider induced)

Charter....gonna try your sliders, I hope they work as well as people say. I want to really enjoy Madden this year, but I think a good slider set is a MUST.

I'll give feedback this evening.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:42 AM   #150
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Played Week 3 Bears At Cardinals. 13-23 Win.

Again, played great besides some obvious tweaks for myself are needed.

I am adjusting the following and think after this, this will be my final set.

User pass block 55
User Run block 55 (Iím absolutely shredding it with David Johnson)
User INT 35 ( seeing too many picks I think)

CPU pass block 37 as OP
CPU run block 72
CPU int 30

Definitely thinking these next tweaks will make it more fair. I would like to see more my bad throws and such be picked and not just dropped. Drops happen, but not all the time.

I am having fun with this though. I might be 3-0 but it wasnít easy getting that. Comeback win, a holding onto my seat win against the Rams and just dominating the Bears matter it doesnít show on the scoreboard. I like the variety a lot. But I think the Redskins I couldíve won or loss and Bears game too. Rams I probably shouldíve lost if Goff didnít throw so many picks haha. But I got Seattle, Niners, Vikings for my next three games so the challenge is about to amp up!

Thank you for your work Charter. I greatly appreciate it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Good stuff. It just goes to show you that once the learning curve of the user run game is realized running becomes fine even closer to default. If guys would just practice and give it a chance. Watch videoís of others running successfully and work on not spamming turbo. Running is so fun to me because itís a challenge and rewarding when you start figuring it out. Iím so glade you can just hold turbo and run stretch and just run to the sideline and rack up yards

Old 08-15-2018, 07:42 AM   #151
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc68
This has been my main issue with the game since day one.

Anyway....

Tried another guys sliders, but really got a lot of bad line play and some silly glitches. (I hope they were slider induced)

Charter....gonna try your sliders, I hope they work as well as people say. I want to really enjoy Madden this year, but I think a good slider set is a MUST.

I'll give feedback this evening.

Sounds good.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 07:47 AM   #152
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Good stuff. It just goes to show you that once the learning curve of the user run game is realized running becomes fine even closer to default. If guys would just practice and give it a chance. Watch videoís of others running successfully and work on not spamming turbo. Running is so fun to me because itís a challenge and rewarding when you start figuring it out. Iím so glade you can just hold turbo and run stretch and just run to the sideline and rack up yards

to piggy back on this the ol vs dl ratings really play a factor this year . also look for 3 te sets and reading the defense. im loving it.

i definitely struggled at first but now im figuring it out a bit and i think the running is one of the best parts of this years game.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »