Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-15-2018, 08:14 PM   #161
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Could these sliders work for a player franchise like a running back or quarterback? Im curious if the slider effects just who the user is controlling or the whole user team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 08:46 PM   #162
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Played my first game with these sliders, overall was really good. I have gone back in and given a slight boost to FG Kick Power (default seems a bit too weak) and slightly lowered FG Kick Accuracy.

Now in this game, Blake Bortles did my defense dirty on one play ....I was both mad but not if that makes sense.

https://youtu.be/f0lao1or5Ac
Old 08-15-2018, 08:49 PM   #163
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Played my first game with these sliders, overall was really good. I have gone back in and given a slight boost to FG Kick Power (default seems a bit too weak) and slightly lowered FG Kick Accuracy.

Now in this game, Blake Bortles did my defense dirty on one play ....I was both mad but not if that makes sense.

https://youtu.be/f0lao1or5Ac

Oh my... man that would make me mad and so happy at the same time. I did raise FG power to 52 and 49/49 accuracy. I thought 48/48, cpu missed way too many in the games I had it at. Field goal Power at default seems a tad weak.
Old 08-15-2018, 09:19 PM   #164
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Does anyone think the cpu drops too many interceptions? I have not thrown a pick yet and there have been a lot of potential INTs dropped by the cpu
Old 08-15-2018, 09:24 PM   #165
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Does anyone think the cpu drops too many interceptions? I have not thrown a pick yet and there have been a lot of potential INTs dropped by the cpu

I thought the same. Moved it up to 30. I got INT as: 30/35. I see drops and picks on both sides. I think itís pretty balance here.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2018, 09:41 PM   #166
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
I was thinking that until I threw 3 straight 4th qtr picks.
Old 08-15-2018, 10:18 PM   #167
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Changed the user int to 35 and the cpu to 30. Based on some feedback by you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #168
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

After 3 games I have still yet to see the cpu fumble at 40. Also I am extremely struggling with the running game at 63. I average 50 rushing yards a game as a team. Every running back is under 3 yards per carry. I know you guys have been saying its a learning curve so what exactly do I need to learn? I know I need to wait to hold turbo but what else seems like as soon as I get the handoff im swarmed. Also seem to fumble too much off sacks have fumbled 5 times on 16 sacks so I am getting sacked a lot too might be because of my playcalling and holding on to the ball too long. Are you guys getting sacked a lot?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »