Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2018, 12:49 AM   #169
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Sliders seem to be in a good place let’s not get slideritis charter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2018, 01:02 AM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 0

Love ur work man, keep it up...my madden experience isnt complete without your contribution

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2018, 01:24 AM   #171
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
After 3 games I have still yet to see the cpu fumble at 40. Also I am extremely struggling with the running game at 63. I average 50 rushing yards a game as a team. Every running back is under 3 yards per carry. I know you guys have been saying its a learning curve so what exactly do I need to learn? I know I need to wait to hold turbo but what else seems like as soon as I get the handoff im swarmed. Also seem to fumble too much off sacks have fumbled 5 times on 16 sacks so I am getting sacked a lot too might be because of my playcalling and holding on to the ball too long. Are you guys getting sacked a lot?

Hmm. Are you following your blocks? I never hit turbo until I see my blockers are about to or are engaging with their guy. Also, I just learned double tapping the turbo button makes the HB or whoever has the ball instantly take off and switch to second gear. I’m not sure if this is a bug or it’s part the game, but I use that a lot too. Also, keep an eye on the defense. See if you can figure out it’s a blitz, which side is the weak side, etc. if you’re noticing a safety is dropped down, more than likely they are bringing the safety in and it’s a blitz of some kind. Is the side you running towards full of a defenders? If so, flip the run play. That’s some tips I can think of. If that doesn’t help, raise run blocking to fit your skill level.

Sacks, first two games I was getting sacked like Crazy. Now, maybe 3-4 times a game. But I’m getting the ball out faster, stepping up in the pocket, running out when it’s clear to. Constantly running out the pocket and instead stepping up in the pocket seemed to get me sacked more. I go to the receiver who is open. I don’t care if it’s a deep pass and my HB is open. I don’t want to force something that isn’t there or try and wait for someone to get open. Majority the time they don’t and leads to a sack lol.

I don’t know if this will help at all, but it might! Just some things I’m doing. (:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 08:25 AM   #172
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
Sliders seem to be in a good place let’s not get slideritis charter lol

Oh don’t worry about that. Lol. I’m too busy to have slideritis. Just tighting things up a little.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:21 AM   #173
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Oh don’t worry about that. Lol. I’m too busy to have slideritis. Just tighting things up a little.

My only concern has been sacks by cpu and user qb acc, as I feel current setting for qb acc has made Matt Ryan average at best on throws. Now do I edge up both qb acc and pass block by 2, or just one at a time?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
NBA 2K 18 - Hawks - year 2
NHL 18 - Panthers - year 1
Old 08-16-2018, 10:39 AM   #174
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

Hi Charter, for these do you enter the sliders in the main menu and then import them into cfm? Or do you not mess with main menu settings and just enter them in cfm? Last question, if you do enter them in the main menu do you put injury at 15 there as well? Thanks.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:42 AM   #175
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
My only concern has been sacks by cpu and user qb acc, as I feel current setting for qb acc has made Matt Ryan average at best on throws. Now do I edge up both qb acc and pass block by 2, or just one at a time?

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA

Madden 19 - Falcons - year 1
FIFA 18 - Stoke City - year 2
The Show 18 - Braves - year 1
NBA 2K 18 - Hawks - year 2
NHL 18 - Panthers - year 1

You could just go back to 50 default for user qb accuracy and go from there. As far as pass rush by the cpu, if it’s just more time you want then I would go up 5 points at a time. Until you get to a place you are comfortable

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #176
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
Hi Charter, for these do you enter the sliders in the main menu and then import them into cfm? Or do you not mess with main menu settings and just enter them in cfm? Last question, if you do enter them in the main menu do you put injury at 15 there as well? Thanks.

Either way is fine. I make changes in cfm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »