Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-17-2018, 01:03 AM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

It seems as though increasing the injury slider in the CFM menu makes a huge difference to the game. I have turned it up to 45 and the running back vision problems have vanished. Much better cpu play all around. Injuries havenít been excessive thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 01:34 AM   #186
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
I get 200 rushing yards per game with the Redskins. One game I think I had 350
Really? How? Ive been using the skins and averaging 50 yards per game and I have guice lol But I guess it is preseason and he only plays the first quarter but still he averages under 3 yards per carry but my last game I actually had a decent rushing performance as a team wont be able to tell until I play some regular season games I guess
Old 08-17-2018, 01:48 AM   #187
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

If ive already started my serious franchise and they have a patch update does my franchise get it or do I have to start a whole new one? Because I need to know if I can keep playing it or if I should wait because I dont want to waste my time
Old 08-17-2018, 02:48 AM   #188
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
If ive already started my serious franchise and they have a patch update does my franchise get it or do I have to start a whole new one? Because I need to know if I can keep playing it or if I should wait because I dont want to waste my time

Depending on the system you are on. PS4, Xbox one, PC (Origin) you can turn off automatic updates so the patch wonít download without you knowing. Itíll pop up when trying launch the game. Thatís where you can either go to Settings>WiFi>Offline and then launch the game, load into main menu, go back and turn WiFi back on and you should be fine. If not, just stay in offline mode until you either know the patch didnít screw with things or just wanna go back online. PC wise, Iím doing a similar method and I wonít be installing any updates until I hear from the community if the patch is okay or not. Iím playing the safe route and not installing any patches. Anything Iíve learned from past Maddens, Fifa, etc, patches screw up things haha. Once I lock in my sliders, Iím done. I donít play online so Iím fine there.

To answer your question though, if you install the patch your franchise will get it.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 08-17-2018 at 02:51 AM.
Old 08-17-2018, 04:38 AM   #189
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Depending on the system you are on. PS4, Xbox one, PC (Origin) you can turn off automatic updates so the patch wonít download without you knowing. Itíll pop up when trying launch the game. Thatís where you can either go to Settings>WiFi>Offline and then launch the game, load into main menu, go back and turn WiFi back on and you should be fine. If not, just stay in offline mode until you either know the patch didnít screw with things or just wanna go back online. PC wise, Iím doing a similar method and I wonít be installing any updates until I hear from the community if the patch is okay or not. Iím playing the safe route and not installing any patches. Anything Iíve learned from past Maddens, Fifa, etc, patches screw up things haha. Once I lock in my sliders, Iím done. I donít play online so Iím fine there.

To answer your question though, if you install the patch your franchise will get it.
Im doing offline on xbox one. So does that mean I dont have to worry about anything?
Old 08-17-2018, 05:16 AM   #190
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Im doing offline on xbox one. So does that mean I dont have to worry about anything?
the patch will still download of you are connected to the internet. you shouldnt have to restart your franchise if you dont want to. you can do the work around to not download any patches as he stated above.

usually the first patch does fix a lot of bugs . once its downloaded the only way to go back is to delete the game and reinstall with no internet.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2018, 07:48 AM   #191
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4

Been using this trick when I boot up the game . Works every time. Hopefully they patch this glitch soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard itís not a glitch. They took the kicking meter off AM on purpose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2018, 07:57 AM   #192
MVP

tyler28's Arena

i liked having it off on am. i hope they dont put it back on. i just wish my green bar will go away lol. i do have a glitch where the bar appeared on am difficulty. i reported it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »