Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2018, 10:19 PM   #217
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Ok ive only played one quarter with the new sliders and I can tell the user tackling is already a problem so many broken tackles. And fumbling also seems completely different for both sides now. First drive my receiver gets hit fumbles very next play I sack the cpu and they fumble return it for a td then we trade picks and then I fumble and they return it for a td all in one quarter so many turnovers. And running game for user is still way too easy.

I didn’t change anything to user fumbles. I don’t have trouble tackling and if running is too easy lower user rushing.

If it’s too easy because of all running it’s fine. If it’s because is Hb toss then I suggest not running that at all or as much because it’s OP right now. If it’s just overall too easy then raise cpu tackling or lower user run block. Also one quarter is way to short a sample size to decide on things.

It’s seems like a few days ago you couldn’t run at all and the cpu didn’t fumble enough. See how quickly things can just just from playing the game more? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2018, 10:26 PM   #218
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Ok ive only played one quarter with the new sliders and I can tell the user tackling is already a problem so many broken tackles. And fumbling also seems completely different for both sides now. First drive my receiver gets hit fumbles very next play I sack the cpu and they fumble return it for a td then we trade picks and then I fumble and they return it for a td all in one quarter so many turnovers. And running game for user is still way too easy.
Played 2 full 15 minute quarter length games in CFM, both with Carolina, one Vs Dallas, one vs Atlanta, and I’m seeing the same things you are. Latest changes have made the user running way too easy and I’m far from a great stick skills player with the cuts, spins, jukes, etc. Agree on the fumbling as well. Not sure how many others feel the same but I think you went one round of changes too far with the sliders Charter. Think I have your last version still in one of my CFM saves, might revert some of them back.

EDIT: After reading Charter’s latest post and comparing the latest version and the one before it, gonna make a few personal changes. Trying user run block down to like 55 and user tackling back to 42.

Last edited by Rocket32; 08-18-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:52 PM   #219
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
Played 2 full 15 minute quarter length games in CFM, both with Carolina, one Vs Dallas, one vs Atlanta, and I’m seeing the same things you are. Latest changes have made the user running way too easy and I’m far from a great stick skills player with the cuts, spins, jukes, etc. Agree on the fumbling as well. Not sure how many others feel the same but I think you went one round of changes too far with the sliders Charter. Think I have your last version still in one of my CFM saves, might revert some of them back.

EDIT: After reading Charter’s latest post and comparing the latest version and the one before it, gonna make a few personal changes. Trying user run block down to like 55 and user tackling back to 42.

But I didn’t change anything that would make user running easier. Lol. User run block is still 60. User fumble is still 50, and cpu tackling is still 42. I only changed user tackling to 35, cpu fumbles to 35, and cpu run block to 65. So any feeling that the user run game is easier is just guys getting better.

Old 08-18-2018, 10:58 PM   #220
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Went back to the previous version but lowered user run block to 55. Everything else is basically what it is on EA share. I’ll update it later. To avoid slideritus just gonna call it final for now.

Old 08-18-2018, 11:01 PM   #221
Rookie

cwilson250733's Arena

OVR: 5

I’ve seem to notice it’s easier to run the ball also. Along with a lot of other people not just those that use your sliders. It like ea made a change without anyone noticing! I was 2-5 in my Jets cfm and was average 4.1 yds per carry. I haven’t made any changes to anything and yesterday and today I’m averaging 9 yds a carry and huge holes opening up! I went down to 0 run blocking for me and I’m back to 3.9 yds per carry. Oddly it took taking it to 0 to get back to where I was at 40. Hard to understand what happened! Same players same sliders way different results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2018, 11:59 PM   #222
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
But I didn’t change anything that would make user running easier. Lol. User run block is still 60. User fumble is still 50, and cpu tackling is still 42. I only changed user tackling to 35, cpu fumbles to 35, and cpu run block to 65. So any feeling that the user run game is easier is just guys getting better.

I’m thinking 42 is the sweet spot for tackling for both user and CPU.

Also just in case, sorry if it came off as rude at all, didn’t intend it that way.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:26 AM   #223
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
I’m thinking 42 is the sweet spot for tackling for both user and CPU.

Also just in case, sorry if it came off as rude at all, didn’t intend it that way.

It didnt sound that way. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that nothing was changed on my end to make running easier for the user

Old 08-19-2018, 12:40 AM   #224
Rookie

Going on a sev run then will give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »