Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2018, 12:44 AM   #225
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It didnt sound that way. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that nothing was changed on my end to make running easier for the user

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree, I don't think the cpu has a competent running game with HUMAN tackling @42. I think I have tackling at 35 and CPU run block at 85. They had a 100 yard rusher last game, same team the game before had like 40 yards rushing on 20 attempts - play now.

Now if I could just not get so many interceptions. I picked off Watson 7 times last game.. Human int is at like 28for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 08:13 AM   #226
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
I disagree, I don't think the cpu has a competent running game with HUMAN tackling @42. I think I have tackling at 35 and CPU run block at 85. They had a 100 yard rusher last game, same team the game before had like 40 yards rushing on 20 attempts - play now.

Now if I could just not get so many interceptions. I picked off Watson 7 times last game.. Human int is at like 28for me

Play now isn’t a good place to test these. Cfm is where I play all games and do all testing. The modes play different for some reason.

Old 08-19-2018, 10:03 AM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
By exhibition do you mean preseason in cfm or play now mode? Because play now mode can play different than cfm so the sliders need to be tested there.
Thanks for the heads up. I was in play now. I just tested week 3 as the Giants vs Texans in CFM. Unfortunately I ran into the same problems with run blocking at 55. I'm up 28-7 at the half with 98 rushing yards on 12 attempts with Barkley. Stewart also had 15 yards on 3 attempts.

All I did was call a toss play out of the i-form on every play except for 3rd and long. If the linebackers weren't giving me the edge I would audible to a passing play that allowed me to hit Evan Engram on a drag route that would get me anywhere from 3-10 yards. Whenever the LB's bunched together I would run the toss play for 8+ yards at minimum. I managed a couple 30+ yard runs when they blitzed up the middle.

Some of this is a CPU playcalling issue but I also believe that run blocking needs to drop to 50, if not lower. The Giants have a weak offensive line with the exception of Nate Solder. The Texans should be able to penetrate quickly with Watt, Mercilus, Cunningham, and Clowney. The Texans defensive front needs to feel dominant.

I'm going to see if I can fix this issue. Hopefully it doesn't become a game breaker like years past.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:36 AM   #228
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTonD56
Thanks for the heads up. I was in play now. I just tested week 3 as the Giants vs Texans in CFM. Unfortunately I ran into the same problems with run blocking at 55. I'm up 28-7 at the half with 98 rushing yards on 12 attempts with Barkley. Stewart also had 15 yards on 3 attempts.

All I did was call a toss play out of the i-form on every play except for 3rd and long. If the linebackers weren't giving me the edge I would audible to a passing play that allowed me to hit Evan Engram on a drag route that would get me anywhere from 3-10 yards. Whenever the LB's bunched together I would run the toss play for 8+ yards at minimum. I managed a couple 30+ yard runs when they blitzed up the middle.

Some of this is a CPU playcalling issue but I also believe that run blocking needs to drop to 50, if not lower. The Giants have a weak offensive line with the exception of Nate Solder. The Texans should be able to penetrate quickly with Watt, Mercilus, Cunningham, and Clowney. The Texans defensive front needs to feel dominant.

I'm going to see if I can fix this issue. Hopefully it doesn't become a game breaker like years past.

If you want sim gameplay you can’t call OP plays. Toss is OP right now. If slider are adjusted for OP plays then regular plays won’t work as they should. It’s not a slider issue. It’s a HB toss issue

Old 08-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #229
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Alright guys. Sliders are set until a patch. It’s a base set. Everyone calls plays different and have different skill sets. Have to adjust your self based on that. Madden always has OP plays. HB toss is it this year. I also have a pass play that I could call every time and just move up and down the field with. I’m not basing sliders on stopping those type of plays. It hurts over plays working right.

Also I test in cfm. Play now works different. Play games in cfm if you want to give feedback,

Good luck on the cfms. Hope the patch doesn’t ruin anything.

Old 08-19-2018, 12:47 PM   #230
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Alright guys. Sliders are set until a patch. It’s a base set. Everyone calls plays different and have different skill sets. Have to adjust your self based on that. Madden always has OP plays. HB toss is it this year. I also have a pass play that I could call every time and just move up and down the field with. I’m not basing sliders on stopping those type of plays. It hurts over plays working right.

Also I test in cfm. Play now works different. Play games in cfm if you want to give feedback,

Good luck on the cfms. Hope the patch doesn’t ruin anything.

When do you think the patch will come out and do you know what it would address? Also how is your running game on 55 is it too easy and are you giving up a solid amount of yards per carry with cpu running at 70? Everything else seems fine.
Old 08-19-2018, 02:15 PM   #231
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
When do you think the patch will come out and do you know what it would address? Also how is your running game on 55 is it too easy and are you giving up a solid amount of yards per carry with cpu running at 70? Everything else seems fine.

If I was guessing, the patch will drop sometime next week or the following week. It will probably be addressing a lot of bugs or stuff they came across or players reported. Like the kicking meter on AM for an example. Maybe, the run game will be looked at and tackling. Not sure though, it’s EA. I’m not installing the patch lol.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2018, 02:56 PM   #232
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
If I was guessing, the patch will drop sometime next week or the following week. It will probably be addressing a lot of bugs or stuff they came across or players reported. Like the kicking meter on AM for an example. Maybe, the run game will be looked at and tackling. Not sure though, it’s EA. I’m not installing the patch lol.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
How do you like turn off auto updates idk if I wanna download the patch either lol or at least be able to save this version of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »