Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 02:10 PM   #241
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

So I turned off automatic updates to games on my xbox so will it ask me if I want to update when I open the game? Also in old maddens I know we could save certain tuning updates so I was wondering if I could just save this version of the game somehow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 02:21 PM   #242
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Do you guys see enough sim injuries? 15 is good for games but sim wise I dont think there are many at all should I increase it to like 40 everytime before I sim?

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-20-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:52 PM   #243
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
Hey Charter, I've been using these and they're great. The only thing I changed was upping both mine and the cpu's run blocking. I'm finding both myself and the CPU are running the ball well and I really don't have a problem with super dbs and lbs like I've read others are having. I'm finding that I really have to pay attention to mismatches on the line and adjust for them (i.e. Ifedi killed me with his horrible blocking with the Seahawks, much like he's doing in reality).

The only problem I'm having is that I haven't seen the CPU QB scramble even once. They run around and break containment, but they never take off. I've played against several scramblers including Russell Wilson several times and he's never scrambled. I found that in 18 guys like him would run a lot when the opportunity arose. Anyone else having this issue?

I've gone from being really disappointed with this game to really liking it based on these sliders, they've changed everything for me.

I don’t know. I’ve had guys like Cam and Russell Wilson take off against me plenty. Not sure what the issue would be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2018, 03:25 PM   #244
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I recommend using the Real2019 rosters on Xbox share. Way better than the EA ones. They are done by a guy who works for PFF and his rosters are made specifically for franchise mode. He also will have draft classes to go along with them using the same scale.

Old 08-20-2018, 05:42 PM   #245
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

So I played my first game of my serious franchise with these sliders lost as the redskins against the cardinals 27-17. I struggled offensively for the whole first half fumbled at the goal line and didnt score until a last second field goal in the first half. I finally picked it up in the second half but was too late defense couldnt hold up. Only saw one injury to david johnson the whole game and was only out a couple plays I think im going to raise that to 20 and when i sim ill raise it to 50. I gave up a lot of rushing yards and i didnt get too many but that was because I fell behind had to keep passing and they were ahead and kept running and controlling the clock and possession so it was that kinda game. Blocked their field goal I believe thats what is counting their turnover because they did not fumble or throw a pick. All in all another very realistic game.

Total yards: Redskins 294 Cardinals 401
Rush yards: Redskins 66 Cardinals 173
Pass yards: Redskins 228 Cardinals 228
First Downs: Redskins 18 Cardinals 22
Turnovers: Redskins 1(0) Cardinals 1(0)
Sacks: Redskins 2 Cardinals 2

S.Bradford 22/30 248YDS 73% 2TDs 0INTs

A.Smith 27/38 243YDS 71% 2TDs 0INTs

D.Johnson 33ATT 137YDS 4.2AVG 39LONG
T.Logan 4ATT 34YDS 8.5AVG 32LONG
S.Bradford 1ATT 2YDS 2.0AVG 1TD

D.Guice 8ATT 31YDS 3.9AVG
C.Thompson 7ATT 28YDS 4.0AVG
A.Smith 1ATT 7YDS 7.0AVG

P.Dawson 2/3 FG 66% 1BLOCKED 49LONG

D.Hopkins 1/1 FG 100% 39LONG

I am posting this series on my youtube so if you wanna check it out heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu4W...EN9v_q82mij-X1

I am new to this so my commentary is pretty bad but ill get better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2018, 09:28 PM   #246
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Do you guys see enough sim injuries? 15 is good for games but sim wise I dont think there are many at all should I increase it to like 40 everytime before I sim?

When i sim I put injuries at 50, seems like a good fit
Old 08-20-2018, 10:47 PM   #247
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Locked in my edits wit your sliders and I’m golden till patch I have user wr at 55 and user pass reaction at 55 everything else the same and it plays like . Good job charter

Old 08-21-2018, 10:27 AM   #248
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynbks4
Locked in my edits wit your sliders and I’m golden till patch I have user wr at 55 and user pass reaction at 55 everything else the same and it plays like . Good job charter

Lmao well this post aged we’ll patch is out today boys . Hopefully it doesn’t affect the sliders to negatively. From what I read it doesn’t look like it but you never know .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »