Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #25
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Iím loving that the sliders seem like they really work this year and are super sensitive. Looks like thatís what you guys are seeing too. Itís great. They must have finally fixed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Sliders are definitely working the way they are attended to. Very sensitive, I have noticed, which is good for us. Only sliders I stay away from is penalties. I still feel like those have a impact to a certain degree on gameplay. If we can iron out the tackling, I think Iím pretty much set honestly lol.

Also, next game Iím going to try 15 minutes 20 seconds. Apparently with acc clock at 20 seconds, the CPU will audible more and adjust things. Curious to see if it actually works.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #26
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Im going to put all Penalties at 51 and see what happens.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:35 PM   #27
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Charter, do you input these sliders into the MM and then import them into CFM? Some say the MM settings cause changes to CFM
Old 08-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #28
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Charter, do you input these sliders into the MM and then import them into CFM? Some say the MM settings cause changes to CFM

I just enter them in cfm.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:37 PM   #29
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

I canít wait to use these. Iíve already tried some all pro sliders and just cannot seem to get a good challenge so all madden it is

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-09-2018, 10:53 PM   #30
Rookie

TannerYoho's Arena

Don't know how you guys do it on all madden man. Three fumbles for me in a half, one was a kickoff into 13 mph wind that my full back fielded. I tried to get down by holding the L2+R2 and dive. As he was going down, hit stick fumble.

I also desperately have to get better at defense. Getting totally carved apart.

I'll get better. Just need to practice outside of CFM for a bit, and try to get better before starting my CFM. Otherwise I'm going to go 3-13 my first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2018, 10:54 AM   #31
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Charter youíve been the man for a while, havenít seen you this high on Madden in quite a while. I was on the fence, but Iím jumping on over now. EA owes you a commission.

I wish. lol. Not saying itís perfect but I really like it. If they can just iron out some bugs and leave the core gameplay alone we might have a winner this year. When I see MUT/tourney players mad that they canít guard the whole field with the MLB anymore itís a good thing. Or even some complaining that itís too realistic and this is to hard and that is to hard. Lol. Itís a more sim game than 2018 for sure imo.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 12:57 PM   #32
Rookie

PhillyFan22's Arena

Charter, how is the CPU in the redzone from what you are seeing in games Been using other All-Madden sliders and the game plays great but I still am not seeing the CPU get aggressive with throwing or playcalling in the redzone.

This is leading to me having a lot of games where the CPU is only getting field goals. This keeps the score looking respectable and their stat lines looking realistic due to them sustaining drives but I never am really in danger of losing or being really challenged.

Going to give your set a try, but was just curious as to what you were seeing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »