Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-22-2018, 07:42 PM   #321
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

I just lowered user tackling to 45, raised cpu run block to 70, lowered user catch to 47, lowered cpu tackle to 42

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 08:05 PM   #322
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just lowered user tackling to 45, raised cpu run block to 70, lowered user catch to 47, lowered cpu tackle to 42

Makes sense cpu run game was struggling so much even on 70 I looked at broken tackles and YAC and it was way too low definitely needed to lower user tackle. As for cpu catching saw 6 drops by the broncos then only 1 the next game so dont know what to do with that slider lol and trubisky just completed 79% of his passes against me and the cpu completion % has seemed a little too high may need to lower somewhere between 25-28 hows it been for u?
Old 08-22-2018, 08:34 PM   #323
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Just had Elliot go 17ATT 40YDS 2.3AVG against me with the tackling lowered to 45 I was the Seahawks. I dont understand what has happened to the cpu run game it is so bad they cant get any yardage no matter who it is. Im going to try playing with the worst rated defense. Also cpu once again completing 70% or more of its passes.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:35 PM   #324
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Do you guys mess with RB edits for cpu running backs like armor to avoid the unnecessary juke moves and stuff or do you leave default? Iím starting these tonight and want to just play and go and make sure I have this all correct so I can enjoy my franchise. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-22-2018, 09:17 PM   #325
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Just used the colts the worst rated defensive team(71) and worst rated overall team(74) against the bengals and the cpu still couldnt run the ball worth a damn. As a team not counting the quarterback runs they had 26ATT 46YDS 1.8AVG that is atrocious I dont understand the problem so frustrating. And kick power seems to need to go up a bit every 55+ yard kick the cpu attempts is short and barely just have enough length for 50 yarders and this is with guys with like 94+ kick power.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2018, 09:45 PM   #326
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Just used the colts the worst rated defensive team(71) and worst rated overall team(74) against the bengals and the cpu still couldnt run the ball worth a damn. As a team not counting the quarterback runs they had 26ATT 46YDS 1.8AVG that is atrocious I dont understand the problem so frustrating. And kick power seems to need to go up a bit every 55+ yard kick the cpu attempts is short and barely just have enough length for 50 yarders and this is with guys with like 94+ kick power.
Right now you kind of have to limp the CPU run game to respectability. I stopped blitzing on 1st down all together and stopped playing with the linebackers and started using the safeties so I wouldn't blow up every running lane. It's worked a little better.
Old 08-22-2018, 10:05 PM   #327
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Just had Elliot go 17ATT 40YDS 2.3AVG against me with the tackling lowered to 45 I was the Seahawks. I dont understand what has happened to the cpu run game it is so bad they cant get any yardage no matter who it is. Im going to try playing with the worst rated defense. Also cpu once again completing 70% or more of its passes.

Are you playing play now or cfm games?

Old 08-22-2018, 10:32 PM   #328
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Are you playing play now or cfm games?

cfm playing like 2-3 games then starting a new one with a different team ive used the chargers lions colts seahawks saints rams ravens steelers and titans. How has the cpu running been against you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »