Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-24-2018, 06:52 PM   #353
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Well I put It back up to 50 from what I read in someone elseís slider set and mahomes is 18/19 and almost 300 yards lol.
30 is working pretty well. Not perfect Luck went 81% but Rodgers went 65% against me had a couple QBs around 69-72% and had some games where the cpu went under 60% in the 50s and 40s even. So pretty good to me my problem is user accuracy im at 78% with alex smith in total after 3 games lol
Old 08-24-2018, 07:03 PM   #354
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Does anyone know any good auto subs? I only really care about the running backs want to give my backup a couple carries a game I tried Flazkos 92/88 but still not really seeing them being subbed.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:16 PM   #355
MVP

tyler28's Arena

just finished my first full game on the set from the op. everything felt really good rushing was the best yet.

my only issue was cpu acc.

winston (cpu) was dead accurate. u can see his stats below. no off errant throws, 2 incompletions were from defensive ints and the others were from pressure and one throw away. no drops despite multiple hits in traffic across the middle.

the game was in ot so the passing is with extra time bit the cpu passing was just too perfect with the combination off no bad passes or drops.

qb passing felt fine

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #356
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
just finished my first full game on the set from the op. everything felt really good rushing was the best yet.

my only issue was cpu acc.

winston (cpu) was dead accurate. u can see his stats below. no off errant throws, 2 incompletions were from defensive ints and the others were from pressure and one throw away. no drops despite multiple hits in traffic across the middle.

the game was in ot so the passing is with extra time bit the cpu passing was just too perfect with the combination off no bad passes or drops.

qb passing felt fine

where were most of his throws? short or long or what? Just wondering if he was really that accurate or if he threw short a lot. either way I may lower cpu accuracy.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #357
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
30 is working pretty well. Not perfect Luck went 81% but Rodgers went 65% against me had a couple QBs around 69-72% and had some games where the cpu went under 60% in the 50s and 40s even. So pretty good to me my problem is user accuracy im at 78% with alex smith in total after 3 games lol
Yeah I might have to put the slider down to 30. And as for auto subs I have been using Flazko, and then I know fatigue plays a factor with subbing also.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:26 PM   #358
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
where were most of his throws? short or long or what? Just wondering if he was really that accurate or if he threw short a lot. either way I may lower cpu accuracy.
alot of short to mid. one deep throw was a pick

Old 08-24-2018, 08:31 PM   #359
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
im not sure if this a new issue created from the patch because i swear the cpu played a lot better before the patch and spread the ball all over the field. im not seeing the deep shots anymore. all short quick throws. im not sure if there is another factor involved but something ive noticed since the patch.

Old 08-24-2018, 08:35 PM   #360
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
I was thinking of lowering CPU QB accuracy myself, but not by much. Maybe move it down to 25. But since you guys were all still rolling with 30 I felt like I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to move it down, and I’ve been keeping it at 30. I don’t see CPU QB’s miss the mark a whole lot, I feel like the misses I do see are more often due to my defense swatting or intercepting, or the CPU throwing out of bounds.

What do you think you would put at if you indeed move it down?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »