Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2018, 08:55 PM   #361
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
im not sure if this a new issue created from the patch because i swear the cpu played a lot better before the patch and spread the ball all over the field. im not seeing the deep shots anymore. all short quick throws. im not sure if there is another factor involved but something ive noticed since the patch.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Glad I’m not the only one seeing this. I been seeing the issue that was the same in madden 18, mostly slants and curl routes, and of course my defenders don’t cover it well so a 4-5 yard pass turns into a 10-12 yard gain...so yeah you can add it up there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 09:15 PM   #362
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Played my 4th game against the saints. Surprisingly this game was a cakewalk an absolute blowout dominated from start to finish. Brees threw a pick six right after we drove down and scored our first drive were up 14-0. Then got another pick and fumble and up 30-3 at the half. Got a pick six again late in the game when saints were just no huddle throwing ended up winning 43-10. Kerrigan finally got a sack. I didnt get sacked this game. I finally had a game where my completion percentage was under 70%. Cpu came up short on a 58 yard kick again lutz has 97 kick power and its in a dome so no wind to affect it still seems like we should maybe raise kick power up a notch to like 52.

Total yards: Redskins 314 Saints 308
Rush yards: Redskins 106 Saints 74
Pass yards: Redskins 208 Saints 234
First Downs: Redskins 15 Saints 17
Turnovers: Redskins 1(+3) Saints 4(-3)
Sacks: Redskins 2 Saints 0

A.Smith 17/32 208YDS 53% 1TD 1INT

D.Brees 31/49 248YDS 63% 0TD 3INTs

D.Guice 21ATT 57YDS 2.7AVG 1TD
C.Thompson 9ATT 30YDS 3.3AVG
A.Smith 2ATT 19YDS 9.5AVG

A.Kamara 16ATT 69YDS 4.3AVG 1TD
M.Ingram II 2ATT 5YDS 2.5AVG

D.Hopkins 5/5 FG 100% 56LONG

W.Lutz 1/2 FG 50% 38LONG

Team Stats after 4 games:

Offense:
YPG: 350
Pass YPG: 253
Rush YPG: 96
PPG: 31.5
Pass TD: 6
Rush TD: 5
1st Downs: 79

Defense:
YPG: 393
Pass YPG: 268
Rush YPG: 125
PTS: 98 (24.5)
Sacks: 10
Fumbles: 3
INT: 4

Quarter into the season observations:

I have a little high completion percentage 72% not going to change user accuracy yet

Only been sacked 6 times wont touch user pass block yet

Struggled running the ball guice averages 3.7YPC still think its a realistic struggle and have had long runs

User sacks have been weird my MLB leads my team in sacks and my SS is second on the team and my second MLB is fourth on the team. My 2 best pass rushers have 1 sack combined now. So obviously all the sacks are coming from unblocked linebackers and safeties and when I dont blitz the cpu has a lot of time to throw seems like they get throws off quick though so hard to get sacks when you dont blitz.

9/10 field goals on the season only miss is a block so field goals still too easy my kick meter still shows up for some reason even though its supposed to be gone on all madden. Also the cpu missing kicks short with kickers who have really high kick power and should be able to kick those lengths.

All in all im going to lower cpu pass block to 35 and leave everything else for now and 20 injuries have gotten me some but still may raise it to 25 if I dont see a little more. I also wouldnt lower cpu qb accuracy by that much ive seen the cpu completing anywhere from the 40 to 80 % of their passes feels pretty realistic to me wouldnt go any lower than like 27.

Last edited by Redskins041; 08-24-2018 at 11:26 PM.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:23 PM   #363
Rookie

Really like this slider set, Appreciate the time charter started a youtube channel so this really helped me out, I always use your sliders as my base set the only thing im tinkering with at the moment is tackling for both user and cpu.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:39 PM   #364
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Is anyone having a problem with Centers stuttering when you snap the ball, and letting people right past them for insta-sacks and insta-tackles?

Sometimes they just spasm out and don’t stop anyone from rushing right in.

I Tweeted a video of it EA, my handle is @MrKevinPerry if you want to see the video

Anyone know how to stop it from happening? Is it related to a certain slider?
Old 08-24-2018, 11:18 PM   #365
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Doing some more testing tonight. I’ve got a few changes cooking. Will post them tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2018, 11:20 PM   #366
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Is anyone having a problem with Centers stuttering when you snap the ball, and letting people right past them for insta-sacks and insta-tackles?

Sometimes they just spasm out and don’t stop anyone from rushing right in.

I Tweeted a video of it EA, my handle is @MrKevinPerry if you want to see the video

Anyone know how to stop it from happening? Is it related to a certain slider?
I watched the video and thats weird never has happened to me although I have had running backs and receivers get out into open field and stutter exactly like that causing me to be able to catch up to them and prevent a shouldve been touchdown.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:25 PM   #367
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Doing some more testing tonight. I’ve got a few changes cooking. Will post them tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Take a good look at cpu kick power and how you are getting your sacks. Also feel free to look at my last post from the saints game where I posted my season stats a quarter into the season as a reference for any changes you might make.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:28 PM   #368
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
I watched the video and thats weird never has happened to me although I have had running backs and receivers get out into open field and stutter exactly like that causing me to be able to catch up to them and prevent a shouldve been touchdown.
Funny you say that, my very next possession when my punt receiver caught the ball he did a quick stutter before moving forward. That little stutter cost me 5 yards.

It’s weird, my team is spasm-ing out!

I don’t see it happening to the CPU team damnit, lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »