Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-28-2018, 12:24 PM   #425
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Iím getting sacked a little more then I should be as well.

However I swear moving the user pass block slider up and down doesnít seem to help. Itís like moving that slider has no effect.

Often when I am sacked itís a defender that no one picks up anyways so Iím not sure the pass block slider would help. Also sometimes my Center glitches out and stutters in place when the ball is snapped which lets DTís just breeze past him for sacks and tackles behind the LOS.

Super annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 12:28 PM   #426
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Iím getting sacked a little more then I should be as well.

However I swear moving the user pass block slider up and down doesnít seem to help. Itís like moving that slider has no effect.

Often when I am sacked itís a defender that no one picks up anyways so Iím not sure the pass block slider would help. Also sometimes my Center glitches out and stutters in place when the ball is snapped which lets DTís just breeze past him for sacks and tackles behind the LOS.

Super annoying.
ive definitely noticed weird occurances with the reaction slider but who knows. maybe default is really the way to go on most sliders.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2018, 02:13 PM   #427
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
ive definitely noticed weird occurances with the reaction slider but who knows. maybe default is really the way to go on most sliders.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Yeah I did an experiment where I put all sliders at default All-Madden within CFM. I played a game with User pass block at 100 and another at 0.

I would call 4-vert Pass plays and just watch the pocket and let myself be sacked. I did this 20 times (just simmed the CPU possessions) with the pass block slider at 100. Then I did the same with the slider at 0.

I really could not tell a difference, I was looking at how much my Oline got pushed and how quickly they were shed... and it was like I didn’t move the slider at all.

I would think going from 0 too 100 I would notice a major difference.

I dunno.... that slider has me totally vexed. Also in the games when I do get sacked a lot, it is often my Center spazzing out due to a glitch and not blocking anyone or an unblocked Safety charging in or something like that.

I just don’t understand that slider, lol.

Maybe Charter can shed (no pun intended) some light on the situation.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:27 PM   #428
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I did an experiment where I put all sliders at default All-Madden within CFM. I played a game with User pass block at 100 and another at 0.

I would call 4-vert Pass plays and just watch the pocket and let myself be sacked. I did this 20 times (just simmed the CPU possessions) with the pass block slider at 100. Then I did the same with the slider at 0.

I really could not tell a difference, I was looking at how much my Oline got pushed and how quickly they were shed... and it was like I didnít move the slider at all.

I dunno.... that slider has me totally vexed. Also in the games when I do get sacked a lot, it is often my Center spazzing out due to a glitch and not blocking anyone or an unblocked Safety charging in or something like that.

I just donít understand that slider, lol.

Thats weird because no matter what I have the pass block slider on I barely ever get sacked. 11 times in 7 games and most are because of good coverage and me holding on to the ball too long. Id say about 4 or 5 of them the whole season they beat my linemen.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #429
Rookie

Redskins041's Arena

I want to lower kick accuracy so I actually have a chance at a missed field goal other than a block but the cpu already misses at 50 wish they had a slider for both like in the main menu.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:53 PM   #430
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

I really could not tell a difference, I was looking at how much my Oline got pushed and how quickly they were shed... and it was like I didnít move the slider at all.

I just donít understand that slider, lol.

0 and 100 are really weird. I donít know why. I would test like 25 and 75. I know that Iíve noticed a difference from 50 to 70. Iíve taken a lot fewer sacks on 70 than on 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2018, 03:55 PM   #431
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
How is everyone doing with 70 user pass block? Are you guys getting sacked? Because Ive only been sacked 11 times in 7 games (1.6 sacks a game) and most of the games were played on 60 and 57 actually I just want to make sure its the way I play because I get the ball out very quick. I do have a great LT,RG and a solid RT but my LG and C are weak. As for penalties obviously we arent near the nfl average but as charter pointed out we dont have all the penalties available that are called in the nfl and if we just keep having a bunch of holding calls just so we can get to the average then that aint any fun but at least we have some. I know defensive holding is taken out of the game and roughing the passer is pointless because at 50 its never called and any higher its called when barely touching them so better to leave it at 50, but we should try raising illegal block in the back since that hasnt been seen called yet. As for the sliders I think they are as good as they are gonna get until the next patch so hope that doesnt screw it up but thank you everyone in this forum for all the feedback and charter for all the work you put into this we really appreciate it every year you make madden enjoyable. Only other thing id like to fix is this kick meter its still visible and I cant get it to go away I need the challenge but unfortunately I think it will only go away if I restart my franchise and im already halfway through the season so cant restart now.

2.2 is about the nfl average so 1.6 is still in the realm of possible. If you have a good set of tackles and get the ball out fast then you wonít get sacked as much. Sounds like you do that

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2018, 03:58 PM   #432
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

For instance the Chargers only took 18 sacks all year last year. Thatís 1.1 a game. So 1.6 is still realistic

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »